- The report contains detailed information about Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Defense Solutions Holding, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. business.
About Defense Solutions Holding, Inc.
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. engages in the supply, refurbishment, modernization, and maintenance of military vehicles and equipment, including armored vehicles and main battle tanks; strategic studies, analyses and evaluations; Mission Oriented Business Improvement Services (MOBIS); homeland security services; program/project management; and maritime security.
Supply and Refurbishment of Military Vehicles
The company repairs and overhauls main battle tanks, armored personnel carriers, infantry fighting vehicles, self-propelled howitzers and other vehicles, including military trucks, electrical generator sets, airport fire-fighting vehicles, mobile water tank vehicles and trailers.
The companys armored vehicles services include vehicle and equipment refurbishment and remanufacture. In performing these services, the company typically modifies a base vehicle to the specifications of its customer. In addition to general engine overhaul, repair and overhaul services include armoring, installation of ventilators, bulletproof windows, emergency escapes, intercom systems, fire suppression systems, reinforcement and armoring of doors, and installation of day/night thermal sights and observation instruments. Technology upgrades include installation of laser range finders and detection systems. Upgrades to battle tanks include gun and turret stabilization systems, battle management systems, life support systems, thermal, digital and laser technologies, explosive reactor armor and smoothbore gun and cannon installations.
In February 2009, the company entered into an agreement with Mustang Dynamometer to manufacture testing and calibration equipment for the fire control systems of main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles in Iraq.
Strategic Studies and Evaluations
The companys management team collectively has experience in defense, homeland security and government affairs that enables the company to conduct strategic studies and perform in-depth analyses to identify requirements, examine market conditions, assess critical areas, produce strategies, develop policies, and plan execution for various customers. Studies conducted include: a Comprehensive Study and Review of Veteran Services in Pennsylvania, conducted for the Pennsylvania General Assembly; Homeland Security market analysis for Elbit Systems; Strategic studies in the Defense and Homeland Security markets for Raytheon and Lockheed Martin; The White House Study on Critical Infrastructure Protection (Classified), conducted for the Executive Office of the President of the United States; Military market analysis and development of a penetration strategy for a specialized tool manufacturing company; and Facility security and vulnerability assessments for various customers.
Mission Oriented Business Improvement Services (MOBIS)
Under MOBIS, the company provides expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of federal government agencies mission oriented business functions, including management or strategy consulting; program planning, audits and evaluations; studies, analyses, scenarios and reports relating to mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations; educational studies, regulatory studies, economic studies and preparedness studies; executive/ management coaching services; customized training as part of a consulting engagement; policy and regulatory development and review; expert witness services in support of litigation, claims or other formal cases, and advisory and assistance services.
As of May 6, 2009, the company was executing the following contractual statements of work: 18 Task Orders under a U.S. National Park Service Blank Purchase Agreement for fleet management services; and a Consultants Agreement with the State of Maryland Port Administration (MPA) Agency pursuant to which the company has been engaged to provide expertise, labor, materials and transportation to provide port safety and security services for implementation of facility security requirements of the Marine Transportation Security Act and to provide security measures that co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEFENSE SOLUTIONS HOLDING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Major Shareholders
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. History
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Offices and Representations
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?