- The report contains detailed information about Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc business.
About Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc., an aerospace and defense company, primarily provides aircraft maintenance and modification services. The company offers these services as a prime contractor or as a sub-contractor to the armed forces and other agencies of the United States government and military, as well as foreign governments.
The company provides aircraft maintenance and modification services for government and military customers primarily through its Government Services Segment (GSS), which provides Programmed Depot Maintenance (PDM) on transport aircraft. In addition to PDM, various other repair, maintenance, and modification services are performed for the GSSs customers.
PRINCIPAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Aircraft Maintenance and Modification
The company provides aircraft maintenance and modification services, which include airframe maintenance and repair, and custom airframe design and modification. A majority of the services are provided under multi-year programs for military customers. The companys military customers include the U.S. Armed Forces and certain foreign military services. The principal services performed are PDM, aircraft modifications, aircraft stripping and painting, rewiring, parts fabrication, and engineering support.
The majority of the aircraft that the Company services are transports such as the C-130 Hercules, refueling aircraft such as the KC-135, and the P-3 patrol aircraft.
The principal services performed under military contracts are PDMs, systems integration of component upgrades and modification of fixed wing aircraft. The typical PDM program involves a nose-to-tail inspection and a repair program on a four- or five-year cycle. In addition to heavy maintenance, the program includes airframe corrosion prevention and control, rewiring, component overhauls, and structural, avionics, and various other system modifications.
At the onset of the PDM, the aircraft is generally stripped of paint and the entire airframe, including the ribs, skins and wings, undergoes a thorough structural examination, which results in repairs to the airframe. The aircrafts avionics receive examination and repair, replacement, or modification as required. The aircraft is repainted at the completion of the overhaul.
The company also performs in-house heat treatment on alloys used in aircraft modifications and repairs and has non-destructive testing capabilities and test laboratories. The company has provided maintenance, integration, and modification work on various military aircraft, including C-130, KC-135, C-9, P-3, T-34, A-10, F-4, F-15, F-16, T-38, and the U.S. Navy H-2 and H-3 helicopters.
The companys competitors for military aircraft maintenance contracts include Boeing LSS, Lockheed-Martin Aircraft and Logistics Center, and L-3 Communications.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Pemco Aviation Group, Inc. and changed its name to Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALABAMA AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Major Shareholders
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc History
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Offices and Representations
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alabama Aircraft Industries, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?