- The report contains detailed information about Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Baldwin Technology Co. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. business.
About Baldwin Technology Co. Inc.
Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of process automation equipment and related consumables for the printing and publishing industry. The companys products include cleaning systems and related consumables, fluid management and ink control systems, Web press protection systems, drying and curing systems, blending and packaging services, and related services and parts.
The company sells its products both to printing press manufacturers who incorporate its products into their own printing press systems for sale to printers and publishers, as well as directly to printers and publishers to upgrade the capability of their existing and new printing presses.
Cleaning Systems: The company's cleaning systems and related consumable products clean the rollers, cylinders, and paper of a printing press and include the press washer, automatic blanket cleaner, newspaper blanket cleaner, chill roll cleaner, digital plate cleaner guide roll cleaner, and Web paper cleaner.
Fluid Management Systems: The company's fluid management systems control the supply, temperature, cleanliness, chemical composition, and certain other characteristics of the fluids used in the lithographic printing process, including the companys refrigerated circulators and spray dampening systems.
Other Process Automation Products, Parts, Services, and Miscellaneous Products: The company's Web press protection systems (Web severers and Web catchers) was designed in response to the Web leads used in printing colorful newspapers. Its ink control systems regulate certain aspects of the ink feed system on a printing press. These products include ink agitators, ink mixers, and ink level systems, which reduce ink and paper waste. Other products include ultraviolet and infrared dryers, gluing systems, and service and parts. In addition, it also provides dry ingredient blending and packaging services to the food industry and offers various anti-offset spray powders to the graphic arts industry.
The company markets its products through direct sales representatives, distributors, and dealer networks to printing press manufacturers, newspaper publishers, and commercial printers primarily in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
The companys customers include Koenig and Bauer Aktiengesellschaft.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BALDWIN TECHNOLOGY CO. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Major Shareholders
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. History
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Offices and Representations
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?