- The report contains detailed information about SPX Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SPX Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SPX Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SPX Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SPX Corporation business.
About SPX Corporation
SPX Corporation manufactures specialized and engineered solutions. The company has operations in approximately 35 countries and sales in 150 countries worldwide.
The companys infrastructure-related products and services include wet and dry cooling systems, thermal service and repair work, heat exchangers and power transformers that the company sells into the global power market. In addition, the company provides pumps, metering systems and valves for the global oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical exploration, refinement, and distribution markets.
The companys infrastructure-related products also include packaged cooling towers, boilers, heating and ventilation equipment, and filters. The products the company provides to the food and beverage market include various process equipment used to control flow and temperature during manufacturing, including pumps, heat exchangers, valves and mixers.
The companys primary offerings to the tools and diagnostics end market include electronic diagnostic systems, specialty service tools, service equipment and technical information services with a primary focus on the global transportation market.
The company operates in four segments: Flow Technology, Test and Measurement, Thermal Equipment and Services, and Industrial Products and Services.
APV is a manufacturer of process equipment and engineering solutions primarily for the food and beverage market. The Flow Technology segment designs, manufactures, and markets products and solutions that are used to blend, meter and transport fluids, as well as air and gas filtration and dehydration products.
The companys primary products include pumps, valves, heat exchangers, fluid mixers, agitators, metering systems, filters, and dehydration equipment. The companys primary end markets are food and beverage, oil and gas, power generation, chemical, mining, and general industrial. The company sells to these end markets under the brand names of Waukesha Cherry-Burrell, Lightnin, Copes-Vulcan, M&J Valves, Bran & Luebbe, APV, APV Gaulin, APV Rannie, Pneumatic Products, Delair, Dollinger Filtration, Jemaco, Kemp, Vokes, Deltech, and Hankinson.
Competition: Competitors in these fragmented markets include Alfa Laval AB, GEA Group AG, Fisher Controls International LLC, Hayward Filtration, Chemineer, Inc., EKATO Group, LEWA, Inc., Fristam Pumpen F. Stamp KG (GmbH & Co.) and Sudmo North America, Inc.
Test and Measurement segment
This segment engineers and manufactures branded test and measurement products used on a global basis across the transportation, telecommunications and utility industries. The companys technology supports the introduction of new systems, expanded services, and testing and validation. Products for the segment include specialty diagnostic service tools, fare-collection systems, and portable cable and pipe locators.
The companys specialty diagnostic service tool products include diagnostic systems and service equipment, as well as specialty tools. The company sells specialty diagnostic service tools to the franchised vehicle dealers of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), as well as aftermarket franchised and independent repair facilities, under the OTC, Actron, AutoXray, Tecnotest, Autoboss and Robinair brand names. The major competitors to these product lines are Snap-on Incorporated and the Bosch Group.
The company is a primary provider of diagnostic service tools for motor vehicle manufacturers' dealership networks such as those associated with General Motors, Ford, Chrysler Group LLC, BMW, Volkswagen, Renault, Nissan, Harley Davidson, and John Deere. The segment also sells automated fare-collection systems to municipal bus and rail transit systems, as well as ride ticket vending systems, primarily with in the North American market.
The companys portable cable and pipe locator line is composed of electronic testing, monitoring and inspection equipment for locating and identifying metallic sheathed fiber optic cable, horizontal boring guidance systems and inspection cameras. The segment sells this product line globally to a customer base, including
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SPX Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SPX Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SPX Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SPX Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SPX Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SPX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SPX Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SPX Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SPX Corporation Major Shareholders
SPX Corporation History
SPX Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SPX Corporation Offices and Representations
SPX Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SPX Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SPX Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
SPX Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
SPX Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SPX Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SPX Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SPX Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
SPX Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
SPX Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SPX Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SPX Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?