- The report contains detailed information about Northstar Aerospace Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northstar Aerospace Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northstar Aerospace Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northstar Aerospace Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northstar Aerospace Inc. business.
About Northstar Aerospace Inc.
Northstar Aerospace, Inc. manufactures flight-critical parts for military and commercial aircraft applications and certain non-flight-critical parts for commercial aircraft. The company offers its products and services to defense and commercial aerospace markets primarily in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
The principal parts and assemblies manufactured are gears, shafts, gearboxes and other related components for helicopter transmissions, helicopter rotor heads, accessory gearboxes for aircraft engines, and components for auxiliary power units. Additionally, the Company carries out machining and fabrication services for aerospace applications and provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services for transmissions, primarily drive systems and aero structures and F-22 Aircraft Mounted Accessory Drives.
Customers and Markets
The company serves the markets for the supply of spare parts, retrofits and upgrades of existing aircraft and provides MRO services for certain of the parts it supplies. The companys main products for defense markets include helicopter gears and transmissions, helicopter rotor heads, accessory gearboxes for fixed wing aircraft and MRO services for certain military helicopter transmissions. The companys principal customers in the military market are The Boeing Company, the U.S. Government and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation. The companys products are primarily used in the CH-47 Chinook helicopter, the AH-64 Apache helicopter, the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter and the F-22 Raptor aircraft.
The company manufactures flight-critical and non-flight-critical parts for limited applications in the commercial aerospace sector. These products include components for auxiliary power units and accessory gearboxes for fixed wing engine applications. The company also carries out machining and fabrication services for various aerospace applications, as well as commercial MRO services. The companys principal customers for the commercial market are General Electric Aviation (GEA), Honeywell International Inc. and Rolls-Royce.
The company faces competition from independent gear manufacturers and the specialty gear divisions of helicopter original equipment manufacturers, such as Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation in the helicopter gear and transmission market.
In 2008, the company announced plans to divest its repair and overhaul operation, Northstar Aerospace Turbine Engine Service Group, Inc. (TESG) located in Stroud, Oklahoma, to focus on its core business of manufacturing gears and transmissions. TESG performed MRO services on Pratt and Whitney PT6T and PT6A engines used for small turboprop aircraft and helicopters.
Northstar Aerospace, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northstar Aerospace Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northstar Aerospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northstar Aerospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northstar Aerospace Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northstar Aerospace Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHSTAR AEROSPACE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Major Shareholders
Northstar Aerospace Inc. History
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Offices and Representations
Northstar Aerospace Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northstar Aerospace Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Northstar Aerospace Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Northstar Aerospace Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northstar Aerospace Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northstar Aerospace Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?