- The report contains detailed information about Raytheon Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Raytheon Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Raytheon Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Raytheon Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Raytheon Co. business.
About Raytheon Co.
Raytheon Company provides electronics, mission systems integration, and other capabilities in the areas of sensing, effects, and command, control, communications and intelligence systems (C3I), as well as a range of mission support services. It serves both domestic and international customers, principally as a prime contractor on a portfolio of defense and related programs for government customers.
The company operates in six business segments: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence and Information Systems; Missile Systems; Network Centric Systems; Space and Airborne Systems; and Technical Services.
Integrated Defense Systems (IDS)
The Integrated Defense Systems segment provides integrated solutions to international and domestic customer base. IDS provides integrated naval, air and missile defense, and civil security response solutions. Key domestic customers include the U.S. Navy, Army and Air Force, and the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA). Key international customers include Japan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Taiwan, Australia, Germany, Korea, and Finland.
Seapower Capability Systems (SCS)SCS is the U.S. Navys Open Architecture initiative, serving as prime contractor of the Navys mission systems for the Zumwalt class destroyer under the DDG 1000 program. SCS is designing and producing DDG 1000 mission systems equipment, which includes the Total Ship Computing Environment, radar, sonar, associated electronics systems, and the software and hardware for these systems. SCS also provides sensors and effectors for anti-submarine and mine warfare mission areas, advanced combat systems for submarines and amphibious ships, fire control systems for surface combatants, and ship integration technologies for domestic and international naval and maritime customers. SCS is the integrator for weapon systems to all U.S. submarines, as well as to Australias Collins class submarines.
National and Theater Security Programs (NTSP)NTSP provides integrated whole-life air and missile defense systems which enable warfighters to sense, detect, and engage threats through air and ground-based sensors and command and control systems, as well as joint system solutions and intelligence support for air and ballistic missile defense. NTSP produces systems and solutions, such as JLENS; Early Warning Radars, including the X-band Family-of-Radars, which enable threat detection, precision tracking, discrimination and classification of ballistic missile threats; and Surface Launched Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missile (SL-AMRAAM), an air defense system serving as a key link in a layered approach to air and missile defense. NTSP also provides integrated capabilities in surveillance and multi-domain awareness, knowledge management, decision support and information fusion through a range of solutions to detect, identify, track, and disseminate actionable information.
Patriot Programs (PP)PP, as the prime contractor, designs, develops, and produces the Patriot Air & Missile Defense System, which serves as the foundation of the U.S. Armys integrated air and missile defense against the escalating tactical ballistic missile threat. PP also provides the Patriot system to key international customers. IDS is awarded with new contracts to build Patriot systems for the UAE and Taiwan. In addition, PP provides the HAWK XXI system, an air defense system against low- to medium-altitude air threats with advanced fire control and battle management, to international and coalition partners.
Global Business Operations (GBO)GBO consists of various related IDS products and operations, including Raytheon Sarcos, Raytheon Solipsys and Raytheon Anschütz, and other international locations. GBO provides a spectrum of capabilities, including integrated Command and Control (C2) solutions for the domestic and international defense and homeland security markets, naval system capabilities for military and commercial markets worldwide, netted sensor solutions which provide a single integrated picture from data provided by various sensors; and Advanced Robotics, such as the Exoskeleton Robotic Suit and the Mult
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAYTHEON CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAYTHEON CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAYTHEON CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAYTHEON CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAYTHEON CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Raytheon Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Raytheon Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Raytheon Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Raytheon Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Raytheon Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAYTHEON CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAYTHEON CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAYTHEON CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAYTHEON CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAYTHEON CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAYTHEON CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Raytheon Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Raytheon Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Raytheon Co. Major Shareholders
Raytheon Co. History
Raytheon Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Raytheon Co. Offices and Representations
Raytheon Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Raytheon Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Raytheon Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Raytheon Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Raytheon Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Raytheon Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Raytheon Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Raytheon Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Raytheon Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Raytheon Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Raytheon Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Raytheon Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?