- The report contains detailed information about TASER International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TASER International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TASER International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TASER International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TASER International Inc. business.
About TASER International Inc.
TASER International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of Electronic Control Devices (ECDs) designed for use in the law enforcement, military, corrections, private security, and personal defense markets.
Electronic Control Devices (ECDs)
The company makes ECDs for two main types of market segments, the law enforcement, military, corrections and professional security markets; and the consumer market. Its ECDs transmit electrical pulses along the wires and into the body affecting the sensory and motor functions of the peripheral nervous system.
Law Enforcement, Military, Corrections and Professional Security Products
For the law enforcement, military, corrections and professional security markets, the company manufactures three hand-held ECD product lines and have also incorporated its technology into various other product line extensions.
The companys primary product is the TASER X26 with Shaped Pulse Technology, a refined energy pulse that concentrates a small portion of energy to first penetrate any barriers. The TASER X26 product line consists of the TASER X26, various cartridges, a digital power magazine (DPM), download software and equipment, extended warranties, and various holstering options and accessories. It also offers the TASER X3.
The companys third law enforcement product line is the ADVANCED TASER M26, which consists of the ADVANCED TASER M26, various cartridges, rechargeable batteries, a battery charging system, data download software and equipment, extended warranties, and various holstering options and accessories.
ECD Product Line Extensions
The TASER XREP is a self-contained, wireless ECD that deploys from a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. It delivers a similar NMI bio-effect as its X26 handheld ECD and can be delivered to a maximum effective range of 100 feet (30.48 meters). The battery supply is fully integrated into the chassis and provides the power to drive the XREP projectile engine. The TASER X12 includes Radial Ammunition Key technology to prevent the system from deploying lethal 12-gauge rounds to remove the possibility of end users accidentally firing a lethal round in a less-lethal system during high stress situations.
For the personal defense market the companys primary product is the TASER C2 consumer product. Its sale and marketing of the TASER C2 promotes responsible ownership and targets to prevent misuse by keeping the device inactive until the owner has successfully completed a background check either online or via a toll-free telephone number.
The company also manufactures the TASER X26C, ADVANCED TASER M18, and ADVANCED TASER M18L devices for use by consumers. The X26C was developed in conjunction with the law enforcement TASER X26 version. The ADVANCED TASER M18 and ADVANCED TASER M18L are designed after the law enforcement ADVANCED TASER M26 version. These three product lines consist of the units themselves, air cartridges, batteries and digital power magazines, and a number of holstering options and accessories.
Cartridges and Other Accessories
The company manufactures multiple cartridge types, including a 15 inches cartridge, a 21 inches cartridge, a 25 inches XP cartridge, a 35 inches cartridge, a 21 inches training cartridge, a 15 inches cartridge for the C2. In 2009, the company introduced the new range of Smart Cartridges for use with the X3. The 15 inches cartridge is capable of firing a distance of 15 inches and is sold primarily to the law enforcement market for training and the consumer market for use in the ADVANCED TASER M18, ADVANCED TASER M18L, and TASER X26C devices. The C2 15 inches cartridge is designed specifically for use in the TASER C2. The 21 inches, 25 inches XP, 35 inches, and 21 inches training cartridge are sold only to the law enforcement, military, and corrections markets. The Smart Cartridge communicates with the Fire Control System with in the X3, indicating the type of cartridge loaded in each bay and its deployment status.
In 2009, the company introduced The TASER Controlled Digital Power Magazine (CDPM), a new accessory for the TASER X26 device. It offers an accessory to the X26 called the TASER Cam. The TASER Cam is a video recording device that captures both video and audio of actual TASER use incidents. The device captures video and audio before, during and after a TASER deployment, which provides law enforcement with a greater level of accountability to support their use of TASER devices against a resistant subject.
AXON and EVIDENCE.COM
In 2009 the company devoted significant resources to the design and development of its new digital evidence collection and management solution AXON and EVIDENCE.COM.
The AXON is a tactical networkable computer combining audio-video record/capture capabilities. An audio-video earpiece, imager, speaker and microphone integrates into the communications loop between existing radios and the communications headset, recording video of critical incidents from the visual perspective of the officer. EVIDENCE.COM is a virtual evidence warehouse. The company launched initial field trials of the AXON and EVIDENCE.COM in 2009.
The company has an indirect competition from pepper spray and impact weapons sold by companies, such as Armor Holdings, Inc. and Pepperball Technologies, Inc.
TASER International, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TASER International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TASER International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TASER International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TASER International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TASER International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TASER INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TASER International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TASER International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TASER International Inc. Major Shareholders
TASER International Inc. History
TASER International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TASER International Inc. Offices and Representations
TASER International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TASER International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TASER International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TASER International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
TASER International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TASER International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TASER International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TASER International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TASER International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TASER International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TASER International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TASER International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?