- The report contains detailed information about Boeing Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Boeing Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Boeing Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Boeing Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Boeing Co. business.
About Boeing Co.
The Boeing Company engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and support of commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services. The company operates in the United States.
The companys segments include Commercial Airplanes; Boeing Military Aircraft (BMA); Network & Space Systems (N&SS); Network & Space Systems (GS&S); and Boeing Capital Corporation (BCC) segments.
Commercial Airplanes Segment
This segment develops, produces and markets commercial jet aircraft and provides related support services, principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The company produces commercial aircraft and offers a family of commercial jetliners designed to meet a range of passenger and cargo requirements of domestic and non-U.S. airlines. This family of commercial jet aircraft includes the 737 narrow-body model and the 747, 767, 777 and 787 wide-body models. The Commercial Airplanes segment also offers aviation services support, aircraft modifications, spares, training, maintenance documents and technical advice to commercial and government customers worldwide.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security
This segment involves in the research, development, production, modification, and support of various products and related systems, such as global strike systems, including fighters, bombers, weapons and unmanned systems; global mobility systems, including transport and tanker aircraft; rotorcraft systems, including transport, combat and tilt-rotor aircraft; airborne surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft, including command and control, battle management and airborne anti-submarine aircraft; network and tactical systems, including information and battle management systems; intelligence and security systems; missile defense systems; space and intelligence systems, including satellites and commercial satellite launching vehicles; and space exploration. The companys primary customers include the United States Department of Defense (U.S. DoD).and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). It serves international defense markets, civil markets and commercial satellite markets.
Boeing Military Aircraft Segment
This segment engages in the research, development, production and modification of military aircraft and precision engagement and mobility products and services. Included in this segment are the AH-64 Apache, Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C), CH-47 Chinook, C-17 Globemaster, EA-18G Growler Airborne Attack Electronic Aircraft, F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-22 Raptor, Harpoon, International KC-767 Tanker, Joint Direct Attack Munition, P-8A Poseidon, Small Diameter Bomb, T-45 TS Goshawk and V-22 Osprey.
Network & Space Systems Segment
This segment engages in the research, development, production and modification of products and services to assist its customers in transforming their operations through network integration, intelligence and surveillance systems, communications, architectures and space exploration. Included in this segment are the Airborne Laser, Family of Advanced Beyond Line-of-Sight Terminals (FAB-T), Brigade Combat Team Modernization (BCTM) (formerly Future Combat Systems (FCS)), Future Rapid Effects System, Global Positioning System, Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), International Space Station, Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS), Satellite Systems, SBInet, Space Payloads and Space Shuttle.
Global Services & Support Segment
This segment engages in the operations, maintenance, training, upgrades and logistics support functions for military platforms and operations. Included in this segment are the following activities: Integrated Logistics on platforms including AH-64, AV-8B, C-17, CH-47, F-15, F/A-18, F-22, GMD, International 767 Tanker and V-22; Maintenance, Modifications and Upgrades on platforms including A-10, B-1, B-52, C-32, C-40, C-130, E-4B, E-6, KC-10, KC-135, T-38 and VC-25; Training Systems and Services on platforms including AH-64, C-17, F-15, F-16, F/A-18 and T-45; and International Support and Advanced Global Services and Support.
Boeing Capital Corporation Segment (BCC)
In the commercial aircraft market, BCC facilitates, arranges, structures and provides selective financing solutions for the companys Commercial Airplanes customers. In the space and defense markets, BCC primarily arranges and structures financing solutions for its BDS government customers. BCCs portfolio consists of equipment under operating leases, finance leases, notes and other receivables, assets held for sale or re-lease and investments.
In February 2010, IHI Corporation announced that it would team up with Boeing Co. of the United States to develop aircraft-use fuel cells. The fuel cells would store surplus electricity arising from jet engines' power generators. Such fuel cells can help airplanes save power consumption while contributing to environmental protection because they release only water in the process of using the stored electricity.
On May 27, 2010, Boeing Co. and PetroChina Co. Ltd., together with representatives of the Chinese energy sector and the global aviation industry, announced the signing of an agreement to evaluate establishing a sustainable aviation biofuels industry in China.
On June 24, 2010, Boeing Co. and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration announced that they would work together to speed the development and application of environmentally progressive technologies for cleaner and quieter jet aircraft.
In October 2010, National Aviation Company of India Limited announced that the company and Boeing Co. would jointly set up a maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) unit at Nagpur, India.
The company faces competition from Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, General Dynamics Corporation, BAE Systems, and European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS).
The Boeing Company was founded in 1916.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BOEING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BOEING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BOEING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BOEING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BOEING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Boeing Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Boeing Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Boeing Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Boeing Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Boeing Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. BOEING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BOEING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BOEING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BOEING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BOEING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BOEING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Boeing Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Boeing Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Boeing Co. Major Shareholders
Boeing Co. History
Boeing Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Boeing Co. Offices and Representations
Boeing Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Boeing Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Boeing Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Boeing Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Boeing Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Boeing Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Boeing Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Boeing Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Boeing Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Boeing Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Boeing Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Boeing Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?