- The report contains detailed information about Innotek Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innotek Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innotek Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innotek Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innotek Ltd. business.
About Innotek Ltd.
Magnecomp International Ltd. engages in design and manufacturing of suspension assemblies for the hard disk drive industry. The Company operates in two divisions: The Data Storage Components Division and The Office Automation and Consumer Electronics Components Division. The Data Storage Components Division specializes in suspension assemblies and related components for the Hard Disk Drive industry. The Office Automation and Consumer Electronics Components Division focuses on precision stamped components, sub-assemblies and commercial tooling for both the office automation and consumer electronics industries.
The Data Storage Components Division
The company offers suspension assembly solutions from design through to rapid prototyping followed by high volume production. The company has a set of subsidiary companies specializing in precision stamping, chemical etchings, additive circuits, tooling and die supporting its core business.
The Office Automation and Consumer Electronics Components Division
The company's office automation and consumer electronics division manufactures precision stamped components and sub-assemblies which are the building blocks for some of the most technically advanced devices available today.
Component Stamping: The company has approximately 300 progressive and conventional stamping presses ranging from 25 to 400 tons.
The company's range of capabilities includes: full design and engineering support; expertise in working with a list of stamping materials ranging from aluminum, brass, copper, electro-galvanized steel, iron steel, pre-plated steel and stainless steel.; sophisticated quality assurance systems; and value added services such as multi-tapping, NC riveting, robotic welding, spot welding and degreasing.
The Company specializes in different products requiring high precision and stringent quality standards. The company has three facilities in Southern China and one in the Suzhou area.
Magix Mechatronics, the company's subsidiary, was set up to produce electromechanical sub-assemblies for a variety of multi-national customers. The primary products that Magix makes are sub-assemblies for the office automation industry.
Tool and Die Design and Fabrication
Feng Chuan, the companys subsidiary, designs and fabricates precision metal stamping dies for various industries worldwide. The Company has helped the development of progressive and conventional metal stamping in the Southern China region and produce hundreds of quality stamping dies each month. The Company is able to provide stamping dies for: 25 ton-400 ton progressive stamping; and 25 ton 400 ton conventional stamping.
Magnecomp International Ltd. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOTEK LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOTEK LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOTEK LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOTEK LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOTEK LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innotek Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innotek Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innotek Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innotek Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innotek Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOTEK LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOTEK LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOTEK LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOTEK LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOTEK LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOTEK LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innotek Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innotek Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innotek Ltd. Major Shareholders
Innotek Ltd. History
Innotek Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innotek Ltd. Offices and Representations
Innotek Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innotek Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innotek Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Innotek Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Innotek Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innotek Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innotek Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innotek Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Innotek Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Innotek Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innotek Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innotek Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?