- The report contains detailed information about Hexagon AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hexagon AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hexagon AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hexagon AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hexagon AB business.
About Hexagon AB
Hexagon AB engages in the development and marketing of systems for measurement of objects in one, two, or three dimensions in Sweden. The companys products for geomatics surveyors, and government agencies and authorities comprise measurement and positioning systems, such as theodolites, total stations, and GPS systems to measure with a range of various kilometers with optics and laser technology, as well as laser scanners, measurement base stations, laser trackers, and monitoring systems to measure changes or movement in a structure or in the nature. It also offers digital sensors and software for the interpretation of images by geographic information systems, which collect, store, analyze, and present position-related information for the security and defense-related industries, the national rescue services agencies, other government agencies, and authorities and architects. The companys products for the construction industry, mapping companies, and government agencies and authorities include optical or digital level meters for measuring plane surfaces; construction lasers for measuring angles and distances; pipe lasers for measuring inclines; and handheld laser meters for short-distance measurement, and calculation of surface and volume magnitudes. Its products for stationary measurement systems comprise vertical and horizontal coordinate measuring machines, sensors, software, and aftermarket services; and for portable measurement systems include handheld measurement devices, articulated arms, laser trackers, software, and aftermarket services. The company also supplies components to the heavy automotive industry that comprise components for industrial robots, as well as chassis spare parts; and components for engineering, shipbuilding, offshore, and forest products industries. In addition, it operates a rubber compounding company. Hexagon AB was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEXAGON AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEXAGON AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEXAGON AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEXAGON AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEXAGON AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hexagon AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hexagon AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hexagon AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hexagon AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hexagon AB Industry Position Analysis
6. HEXAGON AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEXAGON AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEXAGON AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEXAGON AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEXAGON AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEXAGON AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hexagon AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hexagon AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hexagon AB Major Shareholders
Hexagon AB History
Hexagon AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hexagon AB Offices and Representations
Hexagon AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hexagon AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hexagon AB Capital Market Snapshot
Hexagon AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Hexagon AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hexagon AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hexagon AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hexagon AB 1-year Stock Charts
Hexagon AB 5-year Stock Charts
Hexagon AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hexagon AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hexagon AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?