- The report contains detailed information about Volvo AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Volvo AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Volvo AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Volvo AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Volvo AB business.
About Volvo AB
Volvo AB supplies commercial transport solutions providing products, such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine and industrial applications, as well as aircraft engine components. The company also offers its customers financial services. It has production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in approximately 180 countries, mainly in Europe, Asia, and North America. It sells its products through both wholly owned and independent dealers.
The companys operations are organized in nine business areas: including: Volvo Trucks; Renault Trucks; Nissan Diesel; Mack Trucks; Construction Equipment; Buses; Volvo Penta; Volvo Aero; and Financial Services.
Volvo Trucks: The Volvo Trucks Segment manufactures medium-heavy to heavy trucks for long-haul, regional transport, and construction operations.
Renault Trucks: The Renault Trucks Segment offers various types of vehicles from light trucks for delivery to heavy trucks for long haulage.
Mack Trucks: The Mack Trucks Segment manufactures heavyduty trucks primarily for construction, refuse and heavy regional transports.
Nissan Diesel: The Nissan Diesel Segments products range from medium-heavy to heavy trucks used for long-haul, regional transport, and construction operations.
Buses: The Buses Segment has a product range comprising city and intercity buses, coaches and chassis. The Buses product line includes buses and bus chassis for city, intercity and coach traffic. The company has a total offering that, in addition to buses, includes a global service network, spare parts handling, service and repair contracts, financial services and traffic information systems.
Construction Equipment: The Construction Equipment Segment manufactures equipment for construction applications and related industries.
Volvo Penta: Volvo Penta provides engines and power systems for leisure and commercial craft, as well as for industrial applications, such as gensets and materials handling. Volvo Penta manufactures engines and drive systems for marine applications, for both leisure and commercial craft, with an engine range of 10 to 2,000 hp and have a global service network with approximately 5,000 dealers. Volvo Penta also supplies industrial engines ranging from 75 kW to 600 kW for irrigation pumps, generator units and other application areas.
Volvo Aero: Volvo Aero offers advanced components for aircraft engines and space applications with a focus on light-weight technology for reduced fuel consumption. Services for the aerospace industry are also offered.
Financial Services: Financial Services conducts operations in customer and dealer financing.
In May 2008, the company signed a final agreement with the Indian vehicle manufacturer Eicher Motors covering establishment of a new Indian joint-venture company. The joint venture, VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd., comprises Eicher Motors entire truck and bus operations and its components business, as well as operations within technical consulting.
Volvo AB is collaborating with the Swedish Energy Agency to invest for production of a green technology.
Volvo AB was founded in 1915.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOLVO AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOLVO AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOLVO AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOLVO AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOLVO AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Volvo AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Volvo AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Volvo AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Volvo AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Volvo AB Industry Position Analysis
6. VOLVO AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOLVO AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOLVO AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOLVO AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOLVO AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOLVO AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Volvo AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Volvo AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Volvo AB Major Shareholders
Volvo AB History
Volvo AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Volvo AB Offices and Representations
Volvo AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Volvo AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Volvo AB Capital Market Snapshot
Volvo AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Volvo AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Volvo AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Volvo AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Volvo AB 1-year Stock Charts
Volvo AB 5-year Stock Charts
Volvo AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Volvo AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Volvo AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?