- The report contains detailed information about Hansen Transmissions International nv that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hansen Transmissions International nv. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hansen Transmissions International nv financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hansen Transmissions International nv competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hansen Transmissions International nv business.
About Hansen Transmissions International nv
Hansen Transmissions International NV engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of wind turbine and industrial gearboxes, and drive trains. The company supplies gearboxes to manufacturers of gear-driven wind turbines globally and provides gear drives for a range of industrial applications worldwide.
The company supplies its products for a range of industrial applications in industries, such as the chemicals, energy, material handling, environmental, extraction, pulp and paper, steel and metal, food and beverage, and construction, including such areas as bucket elevators, car crushers, cement kilns, conveyor systems, industrial mixers, paper mills, pulpers, and water treatment systems like aerator drives, screw pump drives, and brush aerator drives for waste water treatment plants.
The company also provides support for inspection and repair, upgrades, breakdown management, and preventive and predictive maintenance services, as well as on-site repair services.
The company has subsidiaries in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Brazil, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Belgium, and via the United Kingdom in South Africa. It also has representations internationally in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, and Canada.
Hansen Transmissions International NV was founded in 1923.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hansen Transmissions International nv Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hansen Transmissions International nv and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hansen Transmissions International nv and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hansen Transmissions International nv Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hansen Transmissions International nv Industry Position Analysis
6. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HANSEN TRANSMISSIONS INTERNATIONAL NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hansen Transmissions International nv Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hansen Transmissions International nv Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hansen Transmissions International nv Major Shareholders
Hansen Transmissions International nv History
Hansen Transmissions International nv Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hansen Transmissions International nv Offices and Representations
Hansen Transmissions International nv SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hansen Transmissions International nv Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hansen Transmissions International nv Capital Market Snapshot
Hansen Transmissions International nv Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Hansen Transmissions International nv Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hansen Transmissions International nv Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hansen Transmissions International nv Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hansen Transmissions International nv 1-year Stock Charts
Hansen Transmissions International nv 5-year Stock Charts
Hansen Transmissions International nv vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hansen Transmissions International nv vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hansen Transmissions International nv Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?