- The report contains detailed information about Kubota Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kubota Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kubota Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kubota Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kubota Corporation business.
About Kubota Corporation
Kubota Corporation manufactures a range of machinery and other industrial and consumer products, including farm equipment, engines, construction machinery, pipe-related products, environment-related products, and industrial castings.
The companys farm equipment, construction machinery, ductile iron pipe, and certain other products are sold both in Japan and in overseas markets, which consist mainly of North America, Europe, and Asia.
The companys segments include Farm & Industrial Machinery; Water & Environment Systems; Social Infrastructure; and Other.
Farm & Industrial Machinery
This segment includes farm equipment, engines and construction machinery. Kubota manufactures farm equipment and small engines for agricultural use. Main products include tractors ranging from 10.5 to 135 horsepower, combine harvesters, rice transplanters, power tillers and reaper binders. The company also manufactures and sells a line of construction machinery, including mini-excavators and wheel loaders, as well as engines for various industrial uses.
The products in this segment are manufactured at six domestic plants, and the company has manufacturing subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Water & Environment Systems
This segment consists of pipe-related products and environment-related products. Pipe -related products consist of ductile iron pipes, plastic pipes and fittings, and various valves. Most of these products are sold to local and national governments and public utilities for use principally in water supply and sewage systems along with industrial water supply, as well as gas supply, telecommunication, and irrigation systems.
Environment-related products consist of environmental control plants, pumps and related engineering. The company supplies water and sewage treatment plants, submerged membrane systems and biogas production systems for water treatment. It also supplies pulverizing facilities for solid waste treatment and various pumps for waterworks, sewage facilities, irrigation system, rainwater drainage, and power supplies.
This segment consists of industrial castings, spiral welded steel pipes, vending machines, electronic-equipped machinery, and air-conditioning equipment. The products in this segment are manufactured at six plants in Japan and manufacturing subsidiaries in Canada and Indonesia.
This segment consists of construction, services, and other businesses. Most of the products and services of this segment are directly sold to other companies and public entities.
The company has manufacturing subsidiaries in the U.S.A., Canada, Germany, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam and manufacturing affiliates in China and India. International sales subsidiaries are located in the U.S.A., Canada, France, the U.K., Germany, Spain, Australia, China, South Korea, and India. In addition, liaison offices are located in Torrance (California: U.S.A.), Flowery Branch (Georgia : U.S.A.), London (the U.K.), Argenteuil (France), Dubai (U.A.E.), Beijing (China), Suzhou (China), Bangkok (Thailand), Navanakorn (Thailand), Chonburi (Thailand), Selangor (Malaysia), Cairo (Egypt), Delhi (India), Singapore (Singapore), and Quezon City (The Philippines).
Kubota Corporation was founded in 1890.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUBOTA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUBOTA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUBOTA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUBOTA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUBOTA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kubota Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kubota Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kubota Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kubota Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kubota Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. KUBOTA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUBOTA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUBOTA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUBOTA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUBOTA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUBOTA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kubota Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kubota Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kubota Corporation Major Shareholders
Kubota Corporation History
Kubota Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kubota Corporation Offices and Representations
Kubota Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kubota Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kubota Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Kubota Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kubota Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kubota Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kubota Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kubota Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Kubota Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Kubota Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kubota Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kubota Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?