- The report contains detailed information about Enova Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enova Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enova Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enova Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enova Systems Inc. business.
About Enova Systems Inc.
Enova Systems, Inc. engages in the development, design, and production of proprietary, power train systems and related components for electric and hybrid electric buses and medium and heavy duty commercial vehicles and stationary power generation systems.
The company develops and produces proprietary software, firmware, and hardware for applications in these alternative power markets. Its focuses on powertrain systems, including digital power conversion, power management and system integration.
Electric and Hybrid-Electric Drive Products
The companys family of medium-duty drive systems includes 30kW and 90kW all-electric drives; 80/25kW hybrid drive; 80/40kW hybrid drive; 90kW hybrid drive; and combinations of these systems based on customer requirements. Its family of heavy-duty electric drive systems includes 120kW all-electric drive; 120/60kW hybrid drive; and 240/120kW hybrid drive.
The companys hybrid drive systems, in conjunction with, internal combustion engines, microturbines, fuel cells, flywheels, and generator sets provide hybrid and electric propulsion systems.
Hybrid and Electric Drive Configurations
The company has developed the relevant technology required to produce these drive systems and is introducing the Hybrid Power product line worldwide.
Series Hybrid with Diesel Generator: The Series Hybrid is typically ideal for low floor vehicles with a driving cycle that has a high percentage of stop and go and/or hilly terrain. Refuse trucks, urban delivery trucks and intra-city buses are the primary target markets for these drive systems.
Post Transmission Parallel Hybrid: The Post Transmission Parallel Hybrid is ideal for vehicles with a driving cycle with a high percentage of stop and go, as well as constant speed cruising. Target markets include refuse trucks, urban delivery trucks, school buses and intra-city buses.
The Pre-Transmission Parallel Hybrid is ideal for vehicles with a driving cycle having a small percentage of constant speed cruising and a large percentage of stop and go cruising. Target markets include inter-city transit buses and trucks, as well as military vehicles.
All Electric Vehicle Drive System: The Electric Drive Systems works well with vehicles with a disciplined driving route that has a high percentage of stop and go conditions. Refuse trucks, urban delivery trucks and intra-city vehicles are the primary markets for these drive systems.
Electric Drive Motors
The electric drive unit is essentially an electric motor with additional features and functionality. The motor is liquid-cooled, environmentally sealed, designed to handle automotive shock and vibration, and includes parking pawl, which stops the vehicle when the driver parks the car. It also permits regenerative braking to provide power recovery, in which the mechanical energy of momentum is converted into electrical energy as the motor slows during braking or deceleration.
The companys main component is an inverter, which converts DC electricity to AC electricity. It also offers optional controllers for the air conditioning, power steering and heat pumps, 12VDC/24VDC DC-to-DC converter for vehicle auxiliary loads, such as cell phones, radio, lights, and a 6.6kW AC-to-DC on-board conductive charger which allows for direct 110 VAC or 220 VAC battery charging. These are located in the same housing as the controller, thus extra interconnects are not required.
The companys drive system family includes a 120/60kW peak series hybrid system, a 240/120kW peak series hybrid system, a 90kW peak mild, pre-transmission parallel hybrid system, a 90kW peak post-transmission parallel hybrid systems and its 80kW peak pre-transmission parallel hybrid system. The Enova hybrid-electric drive systems are based on the component building blocks of the electric drive family, including the motor, controller and optional components.
The companys hybrid systems are designed to work with various hybrid power generation technologies. In its 120/60kW hybrid system, an internal combustion engine connected to a motor and motor controller performs the power generation. Oth
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enova Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enova Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enova Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enova Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enova Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENOVA SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enova Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enova Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enova Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Enova Systems Inc. History
Enova Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enova Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Enova Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enova Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enova Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enova Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Enova Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enova Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enova Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enova Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enova Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enova Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enova Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enova Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?