- The report contains detailed information about Modine Manufacturing Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Modine Manufacturing Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Modine Manufacturing Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Modine Manufacturing Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Modine Manufacturing Company business.
About Modine Manufacturing Company
Modine Manufacturing Company engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of thermal management components and systems for use in various original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vehicular applications, and in building, industrial, refrigeration and fuel cell markets. It has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The company's product lines include radiators and radiator cores, vehicular air conditioning, oil coolers, charge air coolers, heat-transfer packages and modules, building heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) coolers.
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ASIA, EUROPE, AND NORTH AMERICA SEGMENTS
The Original Equipment North America, Europe, and Asia segments serve the following markets:
Products The company's products include powertrain cooling (PTC) (engine cooling modules, radiators, charge-air-coolers, condensers, fan shrouds, and surge tanks); on-engine cooling (exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) coolers, engine oil coolers, fuel coolers, charge-air-coolers and intake air coolers); oil coolers (transmission oil coolers and power steering coolers); and fuel coolers
Customers The company's customers include commercial, medium and heavy duty truck and engine manufacturers; and bus and specialty vehicle manufacturers
Competition The company's primary competitors include Behr GmbH & Co. K.G.; TitanX, Bergstrom, Inc.; T.Rad Co. Ltd.; Tokyo Radiator Co.; Ltd. (Calsonic); Honeywell Thermal Div.; and Dayco Ensa SA.
Products The company's products include powertrain cooling (engine cooling modules, radiators, condensers, charge-air-coolers, auxiliary cooling (power steering coolers and transmission oil coolers), component assemblies, radiators for special applications), and on-engine cooling (EGR coolers, engine oil coolers, fuel coolers, charge-air-coolers and intake air coolers).
Customers The company's customers include automobile, light truck, and engine manufacturers.
Competition: The company's primary competitors include Behr GmbH & Co. K.G.; Dana Corporation; Delphi Corporation; Denso Corporation; T.Rad Co. Ltd.; Tokyo Radiator Co.; Ltd. (Calsonic), and Visteon Corporation.
Products The company's products include powertrain cooling (engine cooling modules, radiators, condensers, charge-air-coolers, fuel coolers); auxiliary coolers (power steering coolers and transmission oil coolers); and on-engine cooling (EGR coolers, engine oil coolers, fuel coolers, charge-air-coolers, and intake air coolers).
Customers The company's customers include construction and agricultural equipment, engine manufacturers and industrial manufacturers of material handling equipment, generator sets and compressors.
Competition: The company's primary competitors include Adams Thermal Systems Inc.; AKG; Delphi Corporation; Denso Corporation; Honeywell Inc.; Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery Co., Ltd.; ThermaSys Corp.; T. Rad Co., Ltd.; Tokyo Radiator Co., Ltd. (Calsonic); Doowon; and Donghwan
Products The company's products include heat exchangers, non-typical highly integrated thermal management systems, reactor subsystems and reformer (or fuel processing) components for steam methane reforming, auto-thermal reactors and catalytic partial oxidation systems. These products are used in both the solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) and proton exchange membrane (PEM) technologies.
Customers The fuel cell group works with targeted customers in the fuel cell or fuel processing industries where close collaborative relationships are formed. The companys customers are developing fuel cell, hydrogen generation and hydrogen infrastructure products that are dependent on thermodynamic and catalytic processes. Its customer, Ceres Power, is the U.K.-based developer of micro-CHP (combined heat and power) fuel cell systems used in homes. Markets served by its customers consist of stationary distributed power generation (primary power applications); micro-CHP (combined heat and power); mobile power (passenger cars, fleet vehicles and industrial vehicles); portable power (man-portab
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Modine Manufacturing Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Modine Manufacturing Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Modine Manufacturing Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Modine Manufacturing Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Modine Manufacturing Company Industry Position Analysis
6. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Modine Manufacturing Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Modine Manufacturing Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Modine Manufacturing Company Major Shareholders
Modine Manufacturing Company History
Modine Manufacturing Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Modine Manufacturing Company Offices and Representations
Modine Manufacturing Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Modine Manufacturing Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Modine Manufacturing Company Capital Market Snapshot
Modine Manufacturing Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Modine Manufacturing Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Modine Manufacturing Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Modine Manufacturing Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Modine Manufacturing Company 1-year Stock Charts
Modine Manufacturing Company 5-year Stock Charts
Modine Manufacturing Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Modine Manufacturing Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Modine Manufacturing Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?