- The report contains detailed information about Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rankin Automotive Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. business.
About Rankin Automotive Group, Inc.
Rankin Automotive Group Inc (the Company) is a specialty supplier and retailer of automotive replacement parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories to Professional Installers, DIY customers, and Independent Auto Parts stores. The Company operates 65 auto parts stores, one machine shop, and five distribution centers in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Twenty-nine of the stores are "wholesale oriented" selling primarily to the Professional Installers while the remaining 36 stores are traditional stores selling to both the Professional Installers and DIY customers. The Company provides delivery to professional installers using contract delivery services and Company owned vehicles that make deliveries to its wholesale customers.
The Company's stores carry an extensive product line of hard parts including brakes, belts, hoses, filters, cooling system parts, tune-up parts, shock absorbers, gaskets, batteries, bearings, engine parts, remanufactured alternators and starters, chassis parts and exhaust systems. In addition, the Company also carries (i) maintenance items, such as oil, antifreeze, fluids, engine additives and appearance products; (ii) accessories, such as floor mats and seat covers; (iii) automotive tools and (iv) professional service equipment.
Each traditional store carries a mixture of hard parts and accessories. Traditional stores carry 18,000-20,000 different Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) of which 13,000 to 15,000 represent hard parts. The Company's traditional stores service two distinct types of customers - the Professional Installer (wholesale) customer and the DIY (retail) customer. The Company's wholesale stores sell only to the Professional Installer. The Company provides delivery service to its professional installer customers with either a contract delivery service or its fleet of Company owned trucks. The Company's stores offer customers a wide selection of nationally recognized brand name products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans and trucks.
In 1998, the Company acquired the Monroe distribution center from APS, Inc. This distribution center services independent auto parts stores as well as certain Company stores. The Company purchased five additional distribution centers in Houston, Shreveport and San Antonio. These distribution centers serve the Company's stores and approximately 300 Independent Auto Parts Stores with nightly delivery of a broad array of automotive parts and accessories. The distribution centers inventories provide a wide variety (up to 125,000 SKU's) of auto parts.
The Company's major competitors in the Professional Installer and Independent Auto Parts Store portions of its business include independent warehouse distributors and independently owned parts stores, automobile dealers and national warehouse distributors and associations, such as National Automotive Parts Association (NAPA), O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (O'Reilly), Carquest and All Pro. Competitors in the DIY portion of its business within its current market area include automotive parts chains such as Auto Zone, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, independently owned parts stores, automobile dealerships and mass or general merchandisers, and discount and convenience chains that carry automotive products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RANKIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. History
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?