- The report contains detailed information about Clarion Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clarion Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clarion Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clarion Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clarion Technologies, Inc. business.
About Clarion Technologies, Inc.
Clarion Technologies, Inc., a custom injection molder, provides mold design and engineering services, mold manufacturing, injection molding, and post-molding assembly to customers in the automotive and consumer goods industries. The Company produces injection molded plastic products for its customers on a contract basis and does not sell proprietary products to the general marketplace.
Products, Services and Markets
The Company manufactures engineered thermoplastic parts and provides post-molding secondary services with respect to those parts. Thermoplastic parts are manufactured out of plastic resins. The Company produces plastic parts for its customers that operate principally in the automotive, home appliance and consumer goods markets. Its sales are made to companies domiciled in the United States.
The products that the Company produces include automotive interior and exterior trim parts, components of seating systems, outdoor product components and home appliance parts such as parts for refrigerators. It also provides program management, industrial design, engineering, prototyping and tooling from concept through delivery of assemblies. In the automotive market, the products that the Company supplies to customers require its value added services such as assembly.
The Companys value added post-molding secondary services for its customers include ultrasonic inserting and welding, heat staking, solvent bonding, finishing, machining, assembly and on-line packaging. These services support customers requirements for subassembled components. The Company through the outsourcing of certain services also provides its customers with the prototyping, design and engineering services.
The Company has five manufacturing facilities located in the United States and one located in Juarez, Mexico.
During 2005, the Company had two customers, Electrolux Home Products, Inc. and Lear Corporation.
Clarion Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clarion Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clarion Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clarion Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clarion Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clarion Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLARION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Clarion Technologies, Inc. History
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Clarion Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clarion Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clarion Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clarion Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clarion Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clarion Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?