- The report contains detailed information about Tower International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tower International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tower International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tower International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tower International, Inc. business.
About Tower International, Inc.
Tower International, Inc. manufactures engineered structural metal components and assemblies primarily serving automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The company also entered the utility-scale solar energy market with a solar agreement to supply large stamped mirror-facet panels and welded support structures. It operates approximately 30 production facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
The company offers a product portfolio, supplying body-structure stampings, frame and other chassis structures, as well as complex welded assemblies, for small and large cars, crossovers, pickups and SUVs.
The company produces a range of structural components and assemblies, which are important to the structural integrity of a vehicle.
Body structures and assemblies: Body structures and assemblies form the basic upper body structure of the vehicle and include structural metal components, such as body pillars, roof rails, and side sills. This category also includes Class A surfaces and assemblies. Class A surfaces are the exterior skin of the vehiclebody sides, hoods, doors, fenders and pickup truck boxes. These components form the appearance of the vehicle, calling for flawless surface finishes.
Complex body-in-white assemblies: Complex body-in-white assemblies are comprised of multiple components and sub-assemblies welded to form major portions of the vehicles body structure. Complex assemblies include front and rear floor pan assemblies and door/pillar assemblies.
Chassis, lower vehicle structures and suspension components: Lower vehicle frames and structures include chassis structures that make up the skeleton of a vehicle and which are important to overall performance, particularly in the areas of noise, vibration and harshness, handling, and crash management. These products include pickup truck and SUV full frames, automotive engine and rear suspension cradles, floor pan components, and cross members that form the basic lower body structure of the vehicle. These heavy gauge metal stampings carry the load of the vehicle, provide crash integrity, and are important to the strength and safety of vehicles. The company manufactures a variety of stamped, formed and welded suspension components, including control arms, suspension links, track bars, spring and shock towers, shackles, twist axles, radius arms, stabilizer bars, trailing axles, and brackets for OEMs worldwide.
The company also manufactures a variety of other automotive products, including heat shields and other precision stampings, for its OEM customers.
The company has a five-year solar agreement to supply large stamped mirror-facet panels and welded support structures to SES.
The company has two joint ventures in China: Tower Automotive (WuHu) Company Ltd., which is referred to as WuHu; and Changchun Tower Golden Ring Automotive Products Co., Ltd., which is referred to as TGR.
WuHu joint venture consists of an 80% equity interest in WuHu, a joint venture limited liability company located in WuHu City, Anhui Province, China. This joint venture primarily serves to supply Chery with front and rear lower vehicle structure modules and their respective replacement platforms.
TGR joint venture consists of a 60% equity interest in TGR, a joint venture limited liability company located in the City of Changchun, Jilin Province, China. TGR joint venture primarily supplies FAW-VW Automotive Company Limited with structure based components, including sub-frames, cross members with motor carriers, rear axles, frame front-ends, and control arms and the structural components for other vehicles.
The companys customers include Volvo, Opel, Detroit, and Ford.
The companys competitors include Magna International, Inc. (Cosma division), Gestamp Automocion, Martinrea International, Gruppo Magnetto, Benteler Automotive, Thyssen Krupp (stamping group), Sungwoo, and MS Auto Tech.
Tower International, Inc. was founded in 1993. The company was formerly known as Tower Automotive, LLC and changed its name to Tower International, Inc. in October 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tower International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tower International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tower International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tower International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tower International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tower International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tower International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tower International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Tower International, Inc. History
Tower International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tower International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Tower International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tower International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tower International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tower International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Tower International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tower International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tower International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tower International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tower International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tower International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tower International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tower International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?