- The report contains detailed information about Lear Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lear Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lear Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lear Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lear Corp. business.
About Lear Corp.
Lear Corporation supplies automotive seat systems and electrical power management systems. The companys business is focused on providing complete seat systems and related components, as well as electrical power management systems.
The company conducts its business in two product segments: Seat and Electrical power management systems. The Seating segment includes seat systems and related components. The Electrical power management segment includes traditional wiring and power management systems, as well as emerging high-power and hybrid electrical systems.
The Seating segment consists of the design, manufacture, assembly, and supply of vehicle seating requirements. The company produces seat systems for automobiles and light trucks that are fully assembled and ready for installation. In all cases, seat systems are designed and engineered for specific vehicle models or platforms. The company has developed seat architectures for both front and rear seats, whereby the company utilizes pre-developed, modular design concepts to build a program-specific seat. The company also produces components that comprise the seat assemblies, such as seat structures and mechanisms, seat trim covers, headrests and seat foam.
The companys ProTec PLuS Self-Aligning Head Restraint is an advancement in seat safety features. It also supplies ECO and EVO lightweight seat structures which have been designed to accommodate its customers needs for all market segments and incorporate its ultra lightweight seat adjustment mechanisms.
Electrical Power Management segment
The Electrical Power Management segment consists of the manufacture, assembly, and supply of traditional electrical power management systems and components, as well as a generation of hybrid electrical systems and components. The company is able to provide its customers with design and engineering solutions and manufactured systems, modules and components that optimally integrate the entire electrical distribution system, consisting of wiring, terminals and connectors, junction boxes and electronic modules. Its integrated seat adjuster module has 24 fewer cut circuits and 5 fewer connectors. In addition, its smart junction box expands the traditional junction box functionality by utilizing printed circuit board technologies, which allows additional function integration. Additionally, the company would supply one or more high-power systems or components, including high voltage wire harnesses, custom terminals and connectors, Smart Connector technology, battery chargers and voltage quality modules, for new models from Daimler, Renault and General Motors (including the Chevrolet Volt extended range electric vehicle), BMW, Nissan, Land Rover and Coda Automotive.
The companys electrical power management products can be grouped into two categories:
Electrical Distribution and Power Management Systems: Electrical distribution and power management systems are comprised primarily of wire harness assemblies, terminals and connectors and control modules, including junction boxes and fuse boxes. Wire harness assemblies consist of a collection of wiring and terminals and connectors that connect all of the various electrical and electronic devices with in the vehicle to each other and/or to a power source. Fuse boxes are centrally located boxes with in the vehicle that contain fuses and/or relays for circuit and device protection, as well as for power distribution. Junction boxes serve as a connection point for multiple wire harness assemblies. They may also contain fuses and/or relays for circuit and device protection.
Smart junction boxes are junction boxes with integrated electronic functionality often contained in other body control modules. The integrated seat adjuster module combines the controls for seat adjustment, power lumbar support, memory function, and seat heating and ventilation. The integrated door module combines the controls for window lift, door lock, power mirror and seat heating and ventilation.
The companys wireless systems include passive entry systems, dual range/dual function remote keyless entry systems and tire p
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEAR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEAR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEAR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEAR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEAR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lear Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lear Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lear Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lear Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lear Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEAR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEAR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEAR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEAR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEAR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEAR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lear Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lear Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lear Corp. Major Shareholders
Lear Corp. History
Lear Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lear Corp. Offices and Representations
Lear Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lear Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lear Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Lear Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Lear Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lear Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lear Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lear Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Lear Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Lear Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lear Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lear Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?