- The report contains detailed information about AeroMechanical Services Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AeroMechanical Services Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AeroMechanical Services Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AeroMechanical Services Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AeroMechanical Services Ltd. business.
About AeroMechanical Services Ltd.
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. provides proprietary technological solutions and services for the aviation industry. The company has commercialized three products and associated services marketed to airlines, manufacturers, and maintenance organizations worldwide.
The companys technologies, afirs UpTime, FIRST, and Fuel MI allows airlines to monitor and manage aircraft operations anywhere in real-time. The companys solutions and services are primarily sold under the FLYHT brand name.
The companys major products are the Automated Flight Information Reporting System (afirs), UpTime, Fuel Initiative Reporting System Tracker (FIRST), Fuel Management Information (Fuel MI), Underfloor Stowage Unit, and AeroQ. These products are marketed in Canada (Calgary and Ottawa), the United States (Boston and Portland), the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, and Argentina.
afirs UpTime is a satellite-based Automated Flight Information Reporting System (afirs) that allows aircraft operators to manage and monitor aircraft operations in realtime. The afirs unit is an avionics component that resides on the aircraft. The afirs unit monitors the various systems on the aircraft, and when certain events are detected information is transmitted via Iridium satellite.
The afirs unit also provides satellite phone capabilities and connectivity to a laptop computer in the cockpit allowing aircrew to make phones calls, request weather reports, and send messages to the ground. UpTime is the ground based database that receives the information, stores it, and creates reports for customers.
FIRST (Fuel Initiative Reporting System Tracker), provides a tool to eliminate uncertainty about the effectiveness of an airlines fuel saving initiatives. FIRST pinpoints exactly where fuel savings can be made and reveals the lost opportunity cost of non-compliance. The information is presented on an executive dashboard through its UpTime Web interface.
The Fuel Management Information (Fuel MI) tool provides detailed statistical reports in graphical format. Reports help airlines by comparing flight plan predictions with in-flight actual values. The Fuel MI tool allows an airline to isolate queries by city pair, airport, fleet type or aircraft over a specified time period.
The Fuel Evaluation service is a consulting engagement is where its team of experts evaluate an airlines operations and develops recommendations to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The company, in March 2009, signed a license and manufacturing agreement with Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) of Reno, Nevada. Under the agreement SNC would manufacture the companys afirs product and market the afirs UpTime technology and products to the global military market.
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AeroMechanical Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AeroMechanical Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AEROMECHANICAL SERVICES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Major Shareholders
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. History
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Offices and Representations
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AeroMechanical Services Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?