- The report contains detailed information about Velocity Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Velocity Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Velocity Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Velocity Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Velocity Energy Inc. business.
About Velocity Energy Inc.
Velocity Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and production of natural gas and oil. Its operations are located in Matagorda Bay, Calhoun County, Texas. The company also focuses on potential acquisition targets (oil and natural gas properties) in the Appalachian Basin, and owns two drilling rigs.
Oil and Gas Contracts and Business Activities
In August 2007, the company acquired 60% of the interests in the 150 Wells located in Matagorda Bay, Texas, as well as a 320-acre oil and gas lease related to those wells and certain other leases covering approximately 3,200 additional acres located in Matagorda Bay. It has interests in 150 wells and a seven-mile pipeline that connects the wells to the Keller Bay onshore facility located in Calhoun County, Texas.
In December 2007, the company acquired an additional 1,920 gross (960 net) offset acres for one of the undrilled Matagorda Bay prospects, giving the company a combined acreage of approximately 5,500 gross (2,100 net) acres.
In July 2008, the company acquired Velocity Energy Offshore LP and Velocity Energy Partners LP, both Delaware limited partnerships. In November 2008, the company acquired North Texas Drilling Services Inc., (NTDS). NTDS owns two drilling rigs, each of which is capable of drilling wells to approximately 4,000 feet.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Velocity Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Velocity Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Velocity Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Velocity Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Velocity Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VELOCITY ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Velocity Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Velocity Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Velocity Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Velocity Energy Inc. History
Velocity Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Velocity Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Velocity Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Velocity Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Velocity Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Velocity Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Velocity Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Velocity Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Velocity Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Velocity Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Velocity Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Velocity Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Velocity Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Velocity Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?