- The report contains detailed information about LL&E Royalty Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LL&E Royalty Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LL&E Royalty Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LL&E Royalty Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LL&E Royalty Trust business.
About LL&E Royalty Trust
LL&E Royalty Trust owns net overriding royalty interests, which are equivalent to net profits interests, in certain productive oil and gas properties located in Alabama, Florida, as well as in federal waters offshore Louisiana. It also owns 3% royalty interests in approximately 400,000 acres of unleased, undeveloped south Louisiana fee lands. The Bank of New York Trust Company, N.A. serves as trustee for the company.
Fee Lands Royalties
The Fee Lands Royalties consist of royalty interests equal to 3 percent interest in the future gross oil, gas and other hydrocarbon production. The Fee Lands consist of approximately 19,279 gross acres in south Louisiana, only approximately 1,015 acres of which were leased as of December 31, 2007.
LL&E Royalty Trust was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LL&E Royalty Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LL&E Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LL&E Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LL&E Royalty Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LL&E Royalty Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LL&E ROYALTY TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LL&E Royalty Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LL&E Royalty Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LL&E Royalty Trust Major Shareholders
LL&E Royalty Trust History
LL&E Royalty Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LL&E Royalty Trust Offices and Representations
LL&E Royalty Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LL&E Royalty Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LL&E Royalty Trust Capital Market Snapshot
LL&E Royalty Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
LL&E Royalty Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LL&E Royalty Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LL&E Royalty Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LL&E Royalty Trust 1-year Stock Charts
LL&E Royalty Trust 5-year Stock Charts
LL&E Royalty Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LL&E Royalty Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LL&E Royalty Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?