Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisTitan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. position in the Electrical Equipment Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. business.
About Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc.
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. provides onsite power generation, energy management, and energy efficiency products and services.
The company provides its products and services to industrial, commercial, and government customers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, North, and South Dakota. Its customers include utilities, major national retailers, telecommunications companies, banks, data centers, grocery stores, hospitals and other health care facilities, schools and colleges, property management companies, government and military facilities, manufacturers, and retail stores.
Products and Services
Emergency and Back-up Power Generation Systems
The company provides various customers with power generation equipment that can range from 5kW to various MegaWatts, depending on their needs and applications. It also provides the transfer switches, UPS systems, and other necessary equipment to create dependable power generation systems. It represents various brands of generator manufacturers.
Generac Power Systems Generators: In the Midwest, through its Titan Energy Services, Inc. (TESI) subsidiary, the company operates as a dealer for Generac Power Systems, Inc. (Generac) generators and other products in four Midwestern states. TESI provides products to protect a companys critical equipment from over/under voltage or outages, transient surges and harmonic distortion. TESI provides a line of power generation equipment for all kinds of applications, in both diesel and natural gas options. The Generac brand features fully integrated power generation systems that include industrial, commercial, and residential generator sets, as well as automatic transfer switches, controls, fuel tanks, and enclosures.
MTU OnSite Energy Generators: The companys Grove Power subsidiary is a factory-authorized Power Partner dealership for Florida. In the Northeast, the company is a subdealer. In these territories, the company offers a line of MTU Onsite Energy diesel, natural gas, and propane generator sets, including digital engine and generator controls, which provide UL2200 listing for both standby and prime power applications.
Lister Petter Products: The Alpha Series engines are extensively used in generator sets with various installations.
Transfer Switches and Switchgear: ASCO Power Technologies and General Electric-Zenith offer automatic transfer switches and paralleling switchgear, ranging from 40amp to 4000amp, in 2, 3, and 4 pole configurations.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems: The UPS system provides battery backup power until an emergency backup engine generator comes online. Once the engine generator is producing proper voltage and frequency, the UPS switches the building load onto the engine generator.
Maintenance and Service Programs
The company offers service contracts and support to all generator owners. These service contracts may also include remote monitoring services, which allow owners to be informed of the condition and operations of their equipment at any time and from any place.
The companys commercial and industrial sales group is located in major electricity regions throughout the United States, including New York, Florida, and the Midwest. It has service sales personnel in the Midwest and in Florida.
In 2009, the company acquired the industrial and service division of Grove Power Inc., a power generation provider located in Miami, Florida.
In 2009, the company discontinued the operations of Titan Energy Development, Inc.
In its Emergency and Back-Up Power business, the company faces competition from companies that represent Caterpillar, Cummins, and Kohler.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITAN ENERGY WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. History
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?