- The report contains detailed information about Reserve Petroleum Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reserve Petroleum Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reserve Petroleum Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reserve Petroleum Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reserve Petroleum Co. business.
About Reserve Petroleum Co.
The Reserve Petroleum Company engages in the exploration for and the development of oil and natural gas properties. The company has interests in approximately 565 producing properties in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and South Dakota.
Oil and Natural Gas Properties
The company owns non-producing mineral interests in 259,314 gross acres equivalent to 89,440 net acres located in 9 different states in the north and south central United States. A total of 63,974 net acres are located in the states of Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas, the areas of concentration for the company in its exploration and development programs. It has interests in approximately 610 producing properties.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had working interests in 147 gross (17.88 net) wells producing primarily gas and had working interests in 125 gross (11.34 net) wells producing primarily oil. These interests were in 55,481 gross (6,933 net) producing acres. These wells include 51 gross (1.00 net) wells associated with secondary recovery projects.
The companys major customers include Redland Resources, Inc.; ConocoPhillips Company; Luff Exploration Company; and XTO Energy, Inc.
The Reserve Petroleum Company was founded in 1931.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reserve Petroleum Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reserve Petroleum Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reserve Petroleum Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reserve Petroleum Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reserve Petroleum Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RESERVE PETROLEUM CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reserve Petroleum Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reserve Petroleum Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reserve Petroleum Co. Major Shareholders
Reserve Petroleum Co. History
Reserve Petroleum Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reserve Petroleum Co. Offices and Representations
Reserve Petroleum Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reserve Petroleum Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reserve Petroleum Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Reserve Petroleum Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Reserve Petroleum Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reserve Petroleum Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reserve Petroleum Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reserve Petroleum Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Reserve Petroleum Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Reserve Petroleum Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reserve Petroleum Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reserve Petroleum Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?