- The report contains detailed information about AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AvStar Aviation Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. business.
About AvStar Aviation Group, Inc.
Chang-On International, Inc., a development stage company, through its subsidiary, Harbin Hongbo Environment Protection Material, Inc., manufactures construction materials from waste products (SF material) in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company engages in the development and production of products utilizing SF synthetic material. SF material is a composite of waste plastic and coal ash. The companys product line includes wallboard used in building construction. They are also equipped to manufacture well covers using SF materials.
The company possesses the know-how to transform SF material into plates, tubes, or section bars. It intends to produce replacements for medium-density fiberboard, steel molding board, a range of PVC products, and plasticized steel bars. It could produce both acid-proof pipe and alkali-proof pipe with SF material, as well as corrosion resistant junction boxes. It could produce approximately 1,430 tons of products from SF material per year.
Chang-On International, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVSTAR AVIATION GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. History
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AvStar Aviation Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?