- The report contains detailed information about NAL Oil & Gas Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NAL Oil & Gas Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NAL Oil & Gas Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NAL Oil & Gas Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NAL Oil & Gas Trust business.
About NAL Oil & Gas Trust
NAL Oil & Gas Trust operates as an open-end investment trust. The company, through its subsidies, engages in the acquisition and holding of interests in oil and natural gas properties.
The company, through Seneca Energy Canada Inc., has interests in oil and natural gas properties and undeveloped land in east central Alberta, northeast British Columbia and Saskatchewan. It, in February 2008, acquired Tiberius Exploration Inc. and Spear Exploration Inc., which have interests in southeast Saskatchewan.
Southeast Saskatchewan (Alida, Nottingham, Rosebank, Midale, Elswick, Torquay, Steelman): In Saskatchewan, the company drilled 64 (26 net) horizontal oil wells during 2008. Activity was focused on the Mississippian, Tilston and Bakken across its asset base and infrastructure.
Alberta (Garrington, Westward Ho, Drumheller, Pine Creek, Lacombe, Medicine River, Sylvan Lake): In Alberta, the company drilled 65 (31 net) wells during 2008.
Northeast British Columbia (Sukunka): The company drilled two (10 percent working interest) wells at c-21-K and d-27-F with rig release in 2008.
NAL Oil & Gas Trust was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NAL Oil & Gas Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NAL Oil & Gas Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NAL Oil & Gas Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NAL Oil & Gas Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NAL Oil & Gas Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAL OIL & GAS TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Major Shareholders
NAL Oil & Gas Trust History
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Offices and Representations
NAL Oil & Gas Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Capital Market Snapshot
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NAL Oil & Gas Trust 1-year Stock Charts
NAL Oil & Gas Trust 5-year Stock Charts
NAL Oil & Gas Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NAL Oil & Gas Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NAL Oil & Gas Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?