- The report contains detailed information about Zedi, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zedi, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zedi, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zedi, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zedi, Inc. business.
About Zedi, Inc.
Zedi Inc. engages in the development, production and sale of technology products for the energy sector.
The company operates in two segments: Productions Operations Management and Field Operations Management.
Productions Operations Management
The Productions Operations Management segment delivers systems and services that help oil and gas producers to manage people, assets, and information using hardware, Web-based applications and professional services.
Field Operations Management
The Field Operations Management segment provides third party well operations management to approximately 400 wells in NE B.C. and NW Alberta, with the services, including contract well operations, inspection, and supervision.
The company provides optimization technologies for the management of production operations in the energy sector. Its solutions focus on well site infrastructure (chart reading services, flow measurement, metering shacks, optimization, well bore manipulation, plunger lift control, and booster compression), automatic data flow into Field Data Capture and Production Accounting and the human resources that would physically operate and manage production in the field.
The company has approximately 300 upstream, midstream and oilfield services customers who are primarily located in Western Canada. It monitors approximately 36,000 sites and manages approximately 200,000 assets with its solutions that are delivered through four lines of business, including:
Zedi Surveillance comprises the business of monitoring, collecting, and digitizing data at the source.
Zedi Optimization comprises the business of analyzing the data collected and taking action to impact operations for hydrocarbon production.
Zedi Production Applications comprises the business of Web-based, on demand, applications purpose built for the oil and gas industry that manage production, data, assets, and revenue.
Zedi Field Operations comprises the business of providing trained field personnel to operate and manage oil and gas field operations.
The companys products that were introduced in 2008 include:
Zedi EFM Walkup: Zedi EFM Walkup is an electronic flow measurement system that provides an alternative to manual chart recorders and is targeted at wells that have lower production. It provides reporting both at the well site and through the Internet and includes the companys customer service and support.
Zedi Vital: Zedi Vital is a field data management system where data from oil and gas production and processing facilities is collected, input, and analyzed using the companys built software. The information is then made available to authorized users through the companys Web application.
The company introduced a handheld option for EFM Walk-up which allows the operator to retrieve their data at the well site through Bluetooth technology on select models of RIMs BlackBerry device. EFM Walk-up, with the handheld option is a featured component in TELUS Field Pack for producers.
The company operates sales and service offices in Edmonton, Grande Prairie, and Fort St John, Canada.
On January 8, 2008, the company acquired J & J Oilfield Ltd. (J & J) by the wholly owned subsidiary, Zedi Canada Inc.
On May 6, 2008, the company acquired Universal Measurement Solutions Ltd. (UMS) by the wholly owned subsidiary, Zedi Canada Inc. UMS provides measurement and control services to the oil and gas industry.
On October 31, 2008, the company acquired OAS Oilfield Accounting Service Ltd. (OAS). OAS is a Calgary-based private corporation providing chart reading and integration services to the oil and gas industry.
Zedi Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZEDI, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZEDI, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZEDI, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZEDI, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZEDI, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zedi, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zedi, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zedi, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zedi, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zedi, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZEDI, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZEDI, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZEDI, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZEDI, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZEDI, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZEDI, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zedi, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zedi, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zedi, Inc. Major Shareholders
Zedi, Inc. History
Zedi, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zedi, Inc. Offices and Representations
Zedi, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zedi, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zedi, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zedi, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Zedi, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zedi, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zedi, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zedi, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zedi, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zedi, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zedi, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zedi, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?