- The report contains detailed information about Lightscape Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lightscape Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lightscape Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lightscape Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lightscape Technologies, Inc. business.
About Lightscape Technologies, Inc.
Lightscape Technologies Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of light-emitting diode (LED) out-of-home advertising, and LED solutions.
LED Out-of-Home Advertising Business
The company engages in the design, installation, and operation of LED out-of-home advertising billboards. It builds and expands its LED out-of-home advertising network through billboard installations, partnerships, and/or joint ventures which it completes and operates independently with property owners and developers.
The company entered into a joint venture agreement with Beijing Xintong Media & Cultural Development Co. Ltd. (BX). Pursuant to the terms of the joint venture agreement, the joint venture company would be named Beijing Xintong New Vision Media Advertising Co. Ltd. (BXNV). The operations of the joint venture company would include the sourcing, design installation, servicing, and maintenance of LED billboards at locations in China, and the securing of advertising contracts for advertising and media content to be displayed on the LED screens. Target applications include the installation of LED billboards averaging approximately 150 square meters (approximately 1,615 square feet) in area located on outdoor façade walls of shopping centers, hotels, offices and other commercial buildings.
The primary end-user markets for the LED out-of-home advertising network are advertising agencies in China and Hong Kong, and individual advertisers, such as corporations and government entities, based in China and Hong Kong. The company has formed partnerships with Ogilvy & Mather Group and LIME.
LED Solutions Business
The company engages in the business of LED solutions business through Lightscape Technologies (Macau) Limited (Lightscape Macau). It incorporated Lightscape Macau as a joint venture company and also Lightscape Technologies (Greater China) Limited in Hong Kong to engage in the LED solutions business in Hong Kong and China.
The company operates in three principal lines of the LED products and services industry, including LED Systems, original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and Licensing, and LED Screen Rental Service. Its operations in the LED products and services industry focus on the use of semiconductor devices, known as LEDs, as the primary light source.
LED Systems: The company provides design, installation, and digital control of high-specification LED systems. Its system designs consist of various LED hardware components sourced from third parties, including LED video panels, individual LED modules, and lighting fixtures of various sizes, intensities, and color capabilities, LED flood lights, spotlights, string lights, cove lights, light tubes and light tiles, submersible LED lights, audio-visual equipment, and related support hardware, cabling, and accessories.
The companys LED-based hardware components are integrated by its design team, installed and then driven by its proprietary digital controller software system, the Multimedia, and Video Show Control System. Its LED systems are designed for interior and exterior applications and its sales and marketing targets clients demanding video and color lighting systems.
The primary end-user markets for the companys LED systems include hospitality (casinos, hotels, nightclubs), entertainment (concert halls, theaters, television studios), retail (shopping centers, digital signage), high-end residential (condominiums), architectural (public landmarks, fountains, office buildings), and special exhibits (conventions, trade show booths). The geographical target markets for its LED systems include Macau, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore.
OEM and Licensing: The company offers OEM and licensing of its proprietary digital controller software product, the Multimedia, and Video Show Control System. Its OEM business targets LED manufacturers and LED system designers which use its software system to create and control video, lighting, and multimedia effects for their own LED systems, which are sold under their own brand name. It also licenses its software system, to owners of end-user projects which have installed or rented its LED systems. Its geograph
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lightscape Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lightscape Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIGHTSCAPE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. History
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lightscape Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?