- The report contains detailed information about Kiewit Royalty Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kiewit Royalty Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kiewit Royalty Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kiewit Royalty Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kiewit Royalty Trust business.
About Kiewit Royalty Trust
Kiewit Royalty Trust holds overriding royalty interests in leases of coal mines located in the states of Montana and Wyoming. The company's coal royalties are the interests retained in four mine properties under the leases of the mineral rights to the mining companies who have developed, mined, and sold the coal from these mines.
Decker Coal Company (Decker) operates this mine, which is located in Big Horn County, Montana, approximately 20 miles north of Sheridan, Wyoming. Decker is a joint venture between KCP, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Level 3 Communications, Inc.) and Western Minerals, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of NERCO, Inc.). Each company owns a 50% interest in the joint venture. The Decker Mine includes approximately 23,371 acres. The company owns overriding royalty interests in five productive leases at the Decker Mine.
Spring Creek Mine
Spring Creek Coal Company (Spring Creek) operates this mine, which is located in Big Horn County, Montana, approximately 25 miles north of Sheridan, Wyoming. Spring Creek is a subsidiary of NERCO, Inc. The Spring Creek Mine includes approximately 2,560 acres. The company owns an overriding royalty interest in one productive lease at the Spring Creek Mine.
Kiewit Royalty Trust was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kiewit Royalty Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kiewit Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kiewit Royalty Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kiewit Royalty Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kiewit Royalty Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIEWIT ROYALTY TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kiewit Royalty Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kiewit Royalty Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kiewit Royalty Trust Major Shareholders
Kiewit Royalty Trust History
Kiewit Royalty Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kiewit Royalty Trust Offices and Representations
Kiewit Royalty Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kiewit Royalty Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kiewit Royalty Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Kiewit Royalty Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Kiewit Royalty Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kiewit Royalty Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kiewit Royalty Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kiewit Royalty Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Kiewit Royalty Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Kiewit Royalty Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kiewit Royalty Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kiewit Royalty Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?