- The report contains detailed information about Sun River Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sun River Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sun River Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sun River Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sun River Energy, Inc. business.
About Sun River Energy, Inc.
Sun River Energy, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in North America.
The companys operations are conducted in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. As of April 30, 2010, the company held oil and gas mineral interests in 158,960 gross acres (128,357 net acres) located in New Mexico.
The company owns fee title to various minerals under approximately 158,000 gross acres in Colfax County, New Mexico. These mineral interests constitute oil, gas and coalbed methane on 120,000 acres, approximately, and 50% of oil and/or gas rights on approximately 22,000 acres and approximately 20,000 acres of other miscellaneous mineral rights.
In August 2010, the company acquired 100% of Sun River Operating, Inc., which is a full service oil & gas operating company located in Dallas, Texas.
In August 2010, the company acquired certain oil and gas mineral interests and well bore rights from FTP Oil & Gas LP. This acquisition included 100% working interest in 2,148 gross acres (1,610 net acres) in Tom Green County, Texas consisting of 4 prospects developed by industry partner Fairchild Petroleum of Midland, Texas. The first well the Stansberry # 1 was drilled to a total depth of 5,507 feet. The first well the Stansberry # 1 was drilled to a total depth of 5,507 feet. The company owns a 39% working interest and a 29.25% net revenue interest in both wells.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sun River Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sun River Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sun River Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sun River Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sun River Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUN RIVER ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sun River Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sun River Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sun River Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sun River Energy, Inc. History
Sun River Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sun River Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sun River Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sun River Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sun River Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sun River Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Sun River Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sun River Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sun River Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sun River Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sun River Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sun River Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sun River Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sun River Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?