- The report contains detailed information about International Wire Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Wire Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Wire Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Wire Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Wire Group Inc. business.
About International Wire Group Inc.
International Wire Group, Inc. manufactures and markets wire products, including bare and tin-plated copper wire, engineered products and high performance conductors, for other wire suppliers, distributors and original equipment manufacturers.
The companys products include various copper wire configurations and gauges with a variety of electrical and conductive characteristics and are utilized by customers primarily in the aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics and data communications, general industrial/energy and medical device industries. The company manufactures and distributes its products at 19 facilities located in the United States, Belgium, France and Italy.
The company operates its business in the three segments: Bare Wire, Engineered Wire Products, and High Performance Conductors.
Bare Wire: The company offers bare and tin-plated copper wire products (or conductors) that are used to transmit digital, video and audio signals or conduct electricity and are sold to a customer base of approximately 1,000 insulated wire manufacturers and various industrial OEMs for use in electronics and data communications, general industrial, energy, appliances, and automotive markets.
Engineered Wire Products Europe: The company offers bare copper wire products that are used to conduct electricity either for power or for grounding purposes and are sold to a customer base of various OEMs for use in electrical appliances, power supply, aircraft and railway and automotive markets.
High Performance Conductors: High performance conductors segment manufactures specialty high performance conductors which include tin, nickel and silver-plated copper and copper alloy conductors including standard and customized high and low temperature conductors as well as specialty film insulated conductors and miniature tubing products. These products are used by various customers in the commercial and military aerospace and defense, electronics and data communication, industrial and automotive and medical electronics and device markets.
Products and Markets
Bare Wire segment
The companys external sales of bare wire products are primarily to wire insulators, who apply insulating materials to the bare wire through an extrusion process. These wire insulators are located primarily in the United States, Canada and Mexico and sell their insulated wire to a variety of customers in the following markets: appliance; automotive; electronics and data communications, including broadcast/video, audio/microphone/sound for entertainment, medical, safety and security control, local area network (LAN) and computer system applications; and industrial/energy, including heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), circuit protection, digital and cellular phone tower, elevator, mining and oil exploration, mass transit, utility power distribution, wind turbine, oil and water well, transformers and fuse link, welding and irrigation applications. The company manufactures an array of bare and tin-plated copper conductors including the following:
Single End Wire: Single end wire is an individual wire drawn to the customers size requirements ranging from .16 to .00157 inches in diameter. Single end wire is capable of transmitting signals or electrical currents between two points and is used to transmit digital, video and audio signals or low voltage current in a variety of wire products used in motor controls, local area networks, security systems, television or telephone connections and water sprinkler systems.
Stranded Wire: Stranded wire is comprised of single end wires twisted together in a specific geometric pattern that preserves each individual wires relative position for the length of the wire. Stranded wire, like single end wire, transmits digital, video and audio signals or low voltage current. Stranded wire is used in products that connect peripherals to the personal computer (PC), connect the internal components of the PC, and control HVAC, security and other functions inside buildings. In addition, stranded wire is used in antilock braking systems, airbag systems, utility power distribution and circuit b
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Wire Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Wire Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Wire Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Wire Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Wire Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL WIRE GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Wire Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Wire Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Wire Group Inc. Major Shareholders
International Wire Group Inc. History
International Wire Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Wire Group Inc. Offices and Representations
International Wire Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Wire Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Wire Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Wire Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
International Wire Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Wire Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Wire Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Wire Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Wire Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Wire Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Wire Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Wire Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?