- The report contains detailed information about Hyduke Energy Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hyduke Energy Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hyduke Energy Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hyduke Energy Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hyduke Energy Services Inc. business.
About Hyduke Energy Services Inc.
Hyduke Energy Services Inc., an integrated oilfield services company, engages in the manufacture, repair, and distribution of oilfield equipment and supplies for the drilling and well servicing industries in Canada and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Drilling Equipment, Well Service Equipment, and Other Oilfield Services. The Drilling Equipment segment manufactures and repairs land-based drilling rigs and drilling rig structures. It also engages in the supply and repair of drilling rig equipment; procurement and distribution of drilling supplies; supply and service of pneumatic controls; engineering and design of drilling rigs; and inspection and certification of drilling rig equipment. The Well Service Equipment segment manufactures and repairs well service rigs, mobile and skid mounted pump units, and other well service equipment. It also engages in the procurement and distribution of well servicing supplies; supply and service of pneumatic controls; engineering and design of well service rigs; and inspection and certification of well service equipment. The Other Oilfield Services segment manufactures and distributes cased hole and overburden drill bits and drilling systems. It also provides custom and production machining services, as well as involves in the distribution and repair of truck-mounted equipment, including cranes, winches, and dump boxes. The company was formerly known as Hyduke Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Hyduke Energy Services Inc. in January 2002. Hyduke Energy Services Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Nisku, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hyduke Energy Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hyduke Energy Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYDUKE ENERGY SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. History
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?