- The report contains detailed information about Basic Energy Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Basic Energy Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Basic Energy Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Basic Energy Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Basic Energy Services, Inc. business.
About Basic Energy Services, Inc.
Basic Energy Services, Inc. provides a range of well site services to oil and natural gas drilling and producing companies, including well servicing, fluid services, and well site construction services, completion, and remedial services and contract drilling. The company's operations are managed regionally and are concentrated in major United States onshore oil and natural gas producing regions located in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Colorado, Utah, and Montana. The company provides its services to a group of approximately 2,000 oil and natural gas companies.
The company operates in four segments: Well Servicing; Fluid Services; Completion and Remedial Services; and Contract Drilling.
Well Servicing Segment
The Well Servicing Segment encompasses a range of services performed with a mobile well servicing rig, also commonly referred to as a workover rig, and ancillary equipment. Its rigs and personnel provide the means for hoisting equipment and tools into and out of the well bore, and its well servicing equipment and capabilities are essential to facilitate other services performed on a well.
The companys well servicing segment services, which are performed to maintain and improve production throughout the productive life of an oil and gas well, include: maintenance work involving removal, repair and replacement of down-hole equipment and returning the well to production after these operations are completed; hoisting tools and equipment required by the operation into and out of the well, or removing equipment from the well bore, to facilitate specialized production enhancement and well repair operations performed by other oilfield service companies; and plugging and abandonment services when a well has reached the end of its productive life.
The companys fleet included 405 well servicing rigs as of December 31, 2009. Its well servicing rigs operate from facilities in Texas, Wyoming, Oklahoma, North Dakota, New Mexico, Louisiana, Colorado, Arkansas, Utah, and Montana. The companys well servicing rigs are mobile units that generally operate within a radius of approximately 75 to 100 miles from their respective bases.
Maintenance: The company provides regular maintenance services. It provides well service rigs, equipment and crews for these maintenance services. Maintenance services are often performed on a series of wells in proximity to each other. These services consist of routine mechanical repairs necessary to maintain production, such as repairing inoperable pumping equipment in an oil well or replacing defective tubing in a gas well, and removing debris, such as sand and paraffin from the well. Other services include pulling the rods, tubing, pumps and other downhole equipment out of the well bore to identify and repair a production problem.
Workover: In addition to periodic maintenance, producing oil and gas wells occasionally require major repairs or modifications called workovers. Workover services include extensions of existing wells to drain new formations either through perforating the well casing to expose additional productive zones not previously produced, deepening well bores to new zones or the drilling of lateral well bores to improve reservoir drainage patterns. The companys workover rigs are also used to convert former producing wells to injection wells through which water or carbon dioxide is then pumped into the formation for enhanced oil recovery operations. Workovers also include major subsurface repairs, such as repair or replacement of well casing, recovery or replacement of tubing and removal of foreign objects from the well bore.
New Well Completion: New well completion services involve the preparation of newly drilled wells for production. The company provides well service rigs to assist in this completion process.
Plugging and Abandonment: Plugging and abandonment work can be performed with a well servicing rig along with wireline and cementing equipment. The company performs plugging and abandonment work throughout its core areas of operation in conjunction with equipment provided by other service com
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Basic Energy Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Basic Energy Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Basic Energy Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Basic Energy Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Basic Energy Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Basic Energy Services, Inc. History
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Basic Energy Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Basic Energy Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Basic Energy Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Basic Energy Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Basic Energy Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Basic Energy Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?