- The report contains detailed information about High Arctic Energy Services Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for High Arctic Energy Services Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The High Arctic Energy Services Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes High Arctic Energy Services Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of High Arctic Energy Services Inc business.
About High Arctic Energy Services Inc
High Arctic Energy Services Inc. provides drilling and well completion services to the Canadian and international oil and gas industry. It offers snubbing and well control services, such as foothills stand alone snubbing systems, stand alone snubbing system, and rig assist snubbing units, as well as Viking, Nordegg, and Cadomin hydraulic workover rigs; cryogenic liquid nitrogen pumping services related to drilling; completion and workover services for natural gas and oil wells; contract drilling and workover services; and managed pressure drilling and under balanced drilling services primarily in Mexico. The company also provides international drilling services, including RAPAD rigs, heli-portable drilling rigs, drilling support equipment rentals, and air drilling services. In addition, it offers optimal pressure drilling services, such as surface separation packages, membrane nitrogen generation units, choke manifolds, and rotating flow control heads; and various other services, including specialized tool rental services. Further, the company provides load management system, emergency shut down valves, hot tap services, downhole shut in valve, BOP rentals, and boiler equipment. The company was formerly known as High Arctic Energy Services Trust and changed its name to High Arctic Energy Services Inc. High Arctic Energy Services Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Red Deer, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. High Arctic Energy Services Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of High Arctic Energy Services Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of High Arctic Energy Services Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. High Arctic Energy Services Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. High Arctic Energy Services Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIGH ARCTIC ENERGY SERVICES INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Major Shareholders
High Arctic Energy Services Inc History
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Offices and Representations
High Arctic Energy Services Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Capital Market Snapshot
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
High Arctic Energy Services Inc 1-year Stock Charts
High Arctic Energy Services Inc 5-year Stock Charts
High Arctic Energy Services Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
High Arctic Energy Services Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
High Arctic Energy Services Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?