- The report contains detailed information about Global Power Equipment Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Power Equipment Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Power Equipment Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Power Equipment Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Power Equipment Group Inc. business.
About Global Power Equipment Group Inc.
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. provides power generation equipment and maintenance services for customers in the domestic and international energy, power infrastructure and service industries.
The company designs, engineers, and manufactures a range of auxiliary power and heat recovery equipment primarily used to facilitate the operation of gas turbine power plants, as well as for other industrial, energy and power-related applications. It provides on-site specialty, maintenance and outage management services for commercial nuclear reactors and specialty, maintenance and other industrial services to fossil-fuel and hydroelectric power plants and other industrial operations in the United States. These services include a range of industrial maintenance, modification and construction services for power generation, pulp and paper, chemical, refining, manufacturing and other industrial markets.
The company operates through two business segments, Products Division and Services Division.
This division engineers, designs, and fabricates products worldwide for the gas turbine power generation, energy and process industries. The company supplies auxiliary power equipment and components under the Braden Manufacturing and Consolidated Fabricators brands and heat recovery boilers under the Deltak brand. It sells its products to the gas turbine power generation, hydrocarbon and cogeneration market segments. The companys principal customers are gas turbine original equipment manufacturers and engineering, procurement and construction contractors. It also provides replacement parts, filter elements, and aftermarket retrofit equipment to both original equipment manufacturers and end users. It manufactures and sells two primary product lines, auxiliary power equipment and heat recovery equipment.
Auxiliary Power Equipment: The company provides a range of products critical to the operation of gas turbine power plants through its Braden Manufacturing, LLC subsidiary, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its auxiliary power equipment product offerings, which it markets under the Braden and Consolidated Fabricators brand names, include filterhouses; inlet systems; exhaust systems; diverter dampers; selective catalytic emission reduction systems; and packaged skids, precision parts and specialty fabrications.
Heat Recovery Equipment: The company provides heat recovery steam generator boilers and specialty boilers and related products through its Deltak LLC (Deltak) subsidiary, headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota. It markets these products under the Deltak brand name.
Heat Recovery Steam Generators: The company designs and manufactures heat recovery steam generator (HRSGs) for applications supporting turbines approximately 85 megawatt capacity for both new combined cycle and retrofitted cycle power plants. The company has an installed base of approximately 300 mid-sized HRSGs in approximately 20 countries.
Specialty Boilers and Related Products: The company develops engineering solutions to produce specialty boilers used in process heat recovery and incineration systems, small power generation systems and marine cogeneration systems. Its specialty boilers are used in a range of markets, including oil and gas, pulp and paper, chemicals, petrochemical, marine and food industries. The company has an installed base of approximately 1100 specialty boilers in approximately 30 countries.
This division provides operates under the name Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC (Williams). Through Williams, the company provides routine and specialty maintenance services to a range of utilities and industrial customers, including nuclear, fossil-fuel and hydroelectric power plants and pulp and paper mills. Its service offerings include industrial painting and coating, removal of hazardous materials, industrial insulation, repair and replacement of roofing systems and nuclear, fossil fuel and hydroelectric power plant maintenance. The company provides maintenance services both on a constant presence basis and as a service provider for discrete projects.
Nuclear Power Plant Main
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Power Equipment Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Power Equipment Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. History
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?