- The report contains detailed information about Essential Energy Services Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Essential Energy Services Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Essential Energy Services Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Essential Energy Services Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Essential Energy Services Ltd. business.
About Essential Energy Services Ltd.
Essential Energy Services Ltd. provides oilfield services to the oil and natural gas exploration, development, and production industry in western Canada. The company operates in two segments, Well Servicing and Wireline & Rentals. The well services segment offers production and completion services through its fleet of service rigs, rod rigs, coil tubing rigs, and nitrogen pumpers. As of March 10, 2010, it had a service rig fleet of 51 service rigs and 23 rod rigs; 30 coil tubing rigs and 7 nitrogen pumpers; and a cement and acid unit. The Wireline & Rentals segment provides electric wireline and slickline services, which perform logging and perforating services utilizing wireline trucks, pickers, and Nodwell machines; and involves in the rental of oilfield equipment comprising drill pipe, heavy weight pipe, collars, degassers, blowout preventer rams, spools, pipe racks, handling tools, stabilizers, and reamers. This segment also engages in the sale and rental of downhole tools consisting of multi-stage fracturing services, retrievable and permanent packers, flow control accessories, and liner hanger systems, as well as work over tools, including bridge plugs, casing scrapers, cement retainers, and selective/straddle simulation tools. Essential Energy Services Ltd. was formerly known as Essential Energy Services Trust and changed its name to Essential Energy Services Ltd. in April 2010. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Essential Energy Services Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Essential Energy Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Essential Energy Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Essential Energy Services Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Essential Energy Services Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Major Shareholders
Essential Energy Services Ltd. History
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Offices and Representations
Essential Energy Services Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Essential Energy Services Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Essential Energy Services Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Essential Energy Services Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Essential Energy Services Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Essential Energy Services Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?