- The report contains detailed information about Pure Energy Services Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pure Energy Services Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pure Energy Services Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pure Energy Services Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pure Energy Services Ltd. business.
About Pure Energy Services Ltd.
Pure Energy Services, Ltd., an oilfield services company, provides completion and drilling related services to oil and gas exploration and development entities in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB) and in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States (Rocky Mountain region) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pure Energy Services (USA), Inc.
The company provides logging and perforating, production testing, multiline, drilling and pressure transient analysis services to customers in the WCSB, and also provides production testing services to customers in the Rocky Mountain region.
The company has two segments: the Completion Services Segment and the Drilling Services Segment, which carry on business through various operating divisions.
Completion Services Segment
The Completion Services Segment carries on business in both Canada and the United States through various operating divisions.
Production Testing Divisions(Canadian and United States)
The companys both the Canadian and United States Production Testing Divisions offer production testing services using enclosed production testing tanks of different sizes depending on pressure ratings and volume capacity. Both the Canadian and United States Production Testing Divisions also process raw production testing data, which verifies and standardizes the presentation of the data for final distribution to customers.
Services: Services offered by the Production Testing Divisions include: Production Testing, Fracturing Fluid Flow Back Services, Swabbing, Absolute Open Flow, Underbalanced Drilling Services, and PAS filing services.
Customers: The Canadian Production Testing Division had approximately 140 customers as of September 30, 2005 and the United States Production Testing Division had a total of five customers as of September 30, 2005.
Logging and Perforating Divisions (Canadian and United States)
The Canadian Logging and Perforating Division provides cased-hole electric wireline services. Using electric wireline units, the Canadian Logging and Perforating Division offers cased-hole logging and perforating services in major producing areas in the WCSB, and the United States Logging and Perforating Division has received delivery of two cased-hole electric wireline trucks which would begin operating in the Rocky Mountain region in the year 2006.
Services: Services offered by the Canadian Logging and Perforating Division include, and in the case of the United States Logging and Perforating Division would include: Perforating Services; Specialty Logging including Bond logging, Casing inspection, and Casing vent leak logging; Production Logging; and Downhole Video Camera Services.
Customers: The Canadian Logging and Perforating Division had approximately 182 customers as of September 30, 2005.
Multiline Services Division
The company, through the Multiline Services Division, offers slickline and combination slickline/electric line services in major producing areas in the WCSB. This division operates from five locations in Alberta and British Columbia. Slickline services are used on cased wells using non-electric wireline of various sizes during the completion, testing and maintenance phases of operating oil and natural gas wells. Slickline services are performed in various downhole environments, including at high pressure, with sour natural gas, and at significant well depths. The Multiline Services Division focuses on two service areas, namely bottom hole pressure (BHP) services and completion services for high pressure critical sour natural gas wells. BHP services involve running recorders into a well to monitor downhole conditions.
Services: Services offered by the Multiline Services Division include: Pressure Recorder Services, Completion Services, Electric Line Services, Fishing Services, Downhole Camera Services, and Pressure Transient Analysis Reports.
Customers: The Multiline Services Division had approximately 155 customers as of September 30, 2005.
Pressure Transient Analysis Division
The Pressure Transient Analysis Division provides services to external customers as well as to the Canadian a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pure Energy Services Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pure Energy Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pure Energy Services Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pure Energy Services Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pure Energy Services Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PURE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pure Energy Services Ltd. History
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pure Energy Services Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pure Energy Services Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Energy Services Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pure Energy Services Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pure Energy Services Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pure Energy Services Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?