- The report contains detailed information about Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. business.
About Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp.
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in western Canada.
The company owns 56.8% interest in Serrano Energy Ltd. In 2008, Serrano drilled 6 gross (5.3 net) heavy oil wells in the area. It owns 22 wells with a 100% working interest, of which 13 are producing.
Lloydminster, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Located on the provincial border between Alberta and Saskatchewan is Serrano's core heavy oil property. In 2008, Serrano drilled 5 gross (4.7 net) heavy oil wells and another 6 wells. In 2008, Serrano drilled another seven gross (seven net) wells with four of the wells being completed and placed on production.
Serrano has a 100% working interest in 14,040 acres of land in the Sawdy area of central Alberta. During 2008, Serrano drilled 15 heavy oil wells in the area.
Rush Lake, Saskatchewan
Serrano has varying working interests in the wells in this heavy oil property. In 2008, Serrano drilled 5 gross (4.63 net) wells; another 5 gross (4.6 net) wells; and drilled 7 gross (6.6 net) heavy oil wells, of which 3 were placed on production.
As at December 31, 2008, Serrano had a 35% working interest in these Alberta Oil Sands leases located on the southern end of the Wabiskaw Oil Sands Deposit (south of Fort McMurray, Alberta).
The company has 56.51% interest in Marble Point Energy Ltd., which is a private crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company active in Saskatchewan and Alberta, with a focus on natural gas in Saskatchewan.
In April 2009, the company divested of a gross-overriding royalty that it acquired in the Bonnie Glen Unit of central Alberta in the Blue Parrot transaction.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANADIAN PHOENIX RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. History
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Phoenix Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?