- The report contains detailed information about BlackPearl Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BlackPearl Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BlackPearl Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BlackPearl Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BlackPearl Resources Inc. business.
About BlackPearl Resources Inc.
BlackPearl Resources Inc. focuses on the exploration, development and production of heavy oil in western Canada and the United States. The company also holds interests in various natural gas properties.
The company's primary properties include Onion Lake, Saskatchewan heavy oil; Mooney, Alberta heavy oil; Blackrod, Alberta heavy oil; and San Miguel, Texas heavy oil.
Mooney, Alberta: Mooney is a conventional heavy oil play located in north-central Alberta. The company has a 98% working interest in 79 sections in the area. The field contains approximately 150 million barrels of oil-in-place. The field covers an area of 47,020 net acres; and has 8,220 Mboe of 2P reserves. During 2008, the company drilled 12 additional horizontal wells on the field.
Onion Lake, Saskatchewan: Onion Lake is a conventional heavy oil play, located on the Onion Lake First Nations lands along the Alberta/Saskatchewan border near Lloydminster. The company holds an 87.5-100% working interest in the lands. Its working interest partner is the Onion Lake First Nations development corporation. The field contains approximately 400 million barrels of oil. As of December 31, 2008, the company had drilled a total of 44 wells on the property. It covers an area of 17,528 net acres; and has 11,391 Mboe of 2P reserves.
Blackrod, Alberta: Blackrod is a SAGD opportunity located in the Athabasca Oil Sands region in northern Alberta. The company has an 80% working interest. It has also become operator of the project. In 2008, it also acquired a 100% interest in 31 sections (19,840 acres) of oil sands leases contiguous to the main Blackrod area. The property covers an area of 30,080 net acres; and 69,920 Mbbls of 3P reserves. The project area has approximately one billion barrels of oil-in-place. As of December 31, 2008, 18 wells had been drilled on the main project area.
In January2009, the company acquired 100% of the shares of BlackCore Resources Inc. (BlackCore). The principle assets of BlackCore consist of a 100% working interest in the John Lake Field in Northern Alberta.
In May 2008, the company sold assets in the Lloydminster, Celtic, Pikes Peak and Thunderchild areas of Saskatchewan.
In December 2008, the company sold all of its interests in certain lands, wells, pipelines and other associated equipment located in the Palo Duro Basin area of Texas.
In February 2009, the company sold its investment in Serrano Energy Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BlackPearl Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BlackPearl Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BlackPearl Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BlackPearl Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BlackPearl Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLACKPEARL RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
BlackPearl Resources Inc. History
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
BlackPearl Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BlackPearl Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BlackPearl Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BlackPearl Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BlackPearl Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BlackPearl Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?