- The report contains detailed information about Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. business.
About Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd.
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. (the Corporation) was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) in 1994. The Corporation is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing, renting, leasing, servicing, and selling downhole -drilling tools that are primarily used in the oil and gas drilling industry.
The Corporation holds a number of patents on proprietary drilling technology and spends a significant amount of time on research and development. The Corporation is classified as a service company in the drilling industry providing products to increase drilling efficiency and reduce drilling costs. The Corporation operates in the oil and gas sector and concentrates on three major geographic segmentsCanada, the United States, and the International markets. The Corporation is organized to operate under one business unit with four operating departments: research and development, manufacturing, equipment sales, and equipment rentals.
The Corporation is a combination of oilfield tool related businesses and technology. The Corporation established itself in the design of drilling motors, shock tools and drilling jars. The Corporation has sold tools in Canada, the United States, Austria, Russia, the Middle East, South America and Mexico.
Wenzel's core products are motors, jars, and shocks, which are used extensively in downhole drilling in the oil and gas and underground construction industries. These tools are usually rented to customers in Canada and the United States but sold to international customers.
In addition, through acquisitions, the Company's product lines have expanded to include shaker screens for a percentage of solids fluid control in the oil, coal, salt, lime, sulphur and lumber industries; high energy plasma spray coating for any weldable or nonweldable materials for prolonging the life of critical machine parts; sound housings and electronic directional guidance systems for horizontal drilling.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WENZEL DOWNHOLE TOOLS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Major Shareholders
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. History
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Offices and Representations
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?