- The report contains detailed information about Avondale Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avondale Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avondale Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avondale Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avondale Resources Corp. business.
About Avondale Resources Corp.
Avondale Resources Corporation engages in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties in the United States. The Company's wholly owned subsidiary includes Avondale Operating Co.
East Cushing Redfork Sand Unit
Creek County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the East Cushing Redfork Sand Unit in Creek County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 320 acres. The East Cushing Redfork Sand Unit has two producers, and approximately 10 temporarily abandoned wells. Total Possible Reserves include 694,000 BO. The leases are redfork and skinner Producers.
Creek County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the Cottonwood Unit in Creek County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 1800 lease acres. The property consists of approximately 150 drilled wells, 130 temporarily abandoned. 20 wells are producing at approximately 30 BOPD. The property is a redfork sand producer.
Creek County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the Knife Unit in Creek County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 700 lease acres. The property consists of 52 drilled wells none in operation. The property is a redfork producer.
East Olive Unit
Creek County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the East Olive Unit in Creek County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 720 lease acres. The property consists of approximately 33 drilled wells none in operation. The property is a redfork producer.
Creek County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the Keener Lease in Creek County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 160 lease acres. The property consists of one operating well and produces approximately 12 BBL per month. The property is a redfork producer.
East Norfolk Unit
Payne County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the East Norfolk Unit in Payne County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 320 lease acres. The property consists of approximately 16 drilled wells with 13 wells non-operating. 3 wells are producing at 3 BOPD. The property is a prue producer.
Carl Grant Lease
Payne County, Oklahoma: The Company holds 100% working interest in the Carl Grant Lease in Payne County, Oklahoma which includes approximately 160 lease acres. The property consists of one operating well and produces approximately 74 BBL per month. The property is a skinner producer.
Edds South Lease
Montgomery County Kansas: The Company holds 100% working interest in the Edds South Lease in Montgomery County, Kansas which includes approximately 80 acres. The leases consist of 9 operating wells de-watering and 6 temporarily abandoned wells. The property is a wayside sand producer.
The Company was founded in 2000 as Avondale Capital III Corporation and changed its name to Avondale Resources Corporation in May 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avondale Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avondale Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avondale Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avondale Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avondale Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVONDALE RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avondale Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avondale Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avondale Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Avondale Resources Corp. History
Avondale Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avondale Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Avondale Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avondale Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avondale Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Avondale Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Avondale Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avondale Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avondale Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avondale Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Avondale Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Avondale Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avondale Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avondale Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?