- The report contains detailed information about W&T Offshore Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for W&T Offshore Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The W&T Offshore Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes W&T Offshore Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of W&T Offshore Inc. business.
About W&T Offshore Inc.
W&T Offshore, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas producer, engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties in the Gulf of Mexico.
The company has interests in leases covering approximately 0.9 million gross acres (0.6 million net acres) spanning across the outer continental shelf off the coasts of Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama. As of December 31, 2009, its total proved reserves included 371.0 billion cubic feet equivalent.
Ship Shoal 349 Field: Ship Shoal 349 field is located off the coast of Louisiana, approximately 235 miles southeast of New Orleans, in 375 feet of water. The company owns a 100% working interest in this field. As of December 31, 2009, 22 wells had been drilled, of which 13 had been successful.
Main Pass 108 Field: Main Pass 108 field consists of Main Pass blocks 94, 102, 106, 107, 108, and 109. This field is located off the coast of Louisiana approximately 50 miles east of Venice in 50 feet of water. The company working interests in these blocks range from 33% to 100%. As of December 31, 2009, 51 wells had been drilled in this field, of which 37 were successful
Brazos A-133 Field: Brazos A-133 field is located 85 miles east of Corpus Christi, Texas in 200 feet of water. The company owns a 25% working interest.
West Delta 30 Field: West Delta 30 field is located approximately 6 miles off the coast of Louisiana in 40 feet of water. The companys interests in this field are in West Delta Block 29. The company has drilled a total of 17 exploration and development wells,. Its working interests in these wells range from 37.5% to 100%.
Green Canyon 646 Field: Green Canyon 646 field is located approximately 150 miles south of New Orleans, Louisiana, in 4,200 feet of water. The company owns a 60% working interest in the field and is the operator of the field.
East Cameron 321 Field: East Cameron 321 field is located approximately 97 miles off the Louisiana coastline in 225 feet of water. As of December 31, 2009, 75 wells had been drilled of which 57 had been successful. The company owns a 100% working interest in the field and is the operator of the field.
Mobile 823 Field: Mobile 823 field is located off the coast of Alabama in approximately 60 feet of water. It is a natural gas field comprising two OCS blocks, Mobile Blocks 822 and 823. The company owns a 12.5% working interest. ExxonMobil operates the majority of the field. It operates one well, a Miocene Luce sand discovery.
South Timbalier 228 Field: South Timbalier 228 field is located 50 miles off the coast of Louisiana in approximately 220 feet of water and includes South Timbalier blocks 229 and 230. The company is a 100% working interest owner in this field. It has drilled six wells since becoming operator.
Ship Shoal 208 Field: Ship Shoal 208 field is located approximately 50 miles off the coast of Louisiana in 96 feet of water and includes Ship Shoal block. The company owns a 64.5% working interest in the field and is the operator of the field.
Mustang Island 889 Field: Mustang Island 889 field is located approximately 20 miles southeast of Corpus Christi, Texas in 30 feet of water. The company has a 50% working interest in the F-1 well, which was drilled to a total depth of 13,500 feet in 2005 and was completed in the S Sand.
During 2009, the company participated in the drilling of 10 gross exploratory wells and 3 gross development wells, of which 12 were on the conventional shelf and 1 was on the deep shelf.
The company sells its oil and natural gas to third-party purchasers. Its major customers include Shell Trading (US) Co.; J.P. Morgan Ventures Energy Corp.; and Chevron Corp.
In 2009, the company sold one of its fields in Louisiana state waters, and 36 non-core oil and natural gas fields in the Gulf of Mexico.
W&T Offshore, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. W&T OFFSHORE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. W&T OFFSHORE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. W&T OFFSHORE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. W&T OFFSHORE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. W&T OFFSHORE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. W&T Offshore Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of W&T Offshore Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of W&T Offshore Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. W&T Offshore Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. W&T Offshore Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. W&T OFFSHORE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. W&T OFFSHORE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. W&T OFFSHORE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. W&T OFFSHORE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. W&T OFFSHORE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. W&T OFFSHORE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
W&T Offshore Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
W&T Offshore Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
W&T Offshore Inc. Major Shareholders
W&T Offshore Inc. History
W&T Offshore Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
W&T Offshore Inc. Offices and Representations
W&T Offshore Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
W&T Offshore Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
W&T Offshore Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
W&T Offshore Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
W&T Offshore Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
W&T Offshore Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
W&T Offshore Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
W&T Offshore Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
W&T Offshore Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
W&T Offshore Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
W&T Offshore Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
W&T Offshore Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?