- The report contains detailed information about Wienerberger AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wienerberger AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wienerberger AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wienerberger AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wienerberger AG business.
About Wienerberger AG
Wienerberger AG manufactures and sells bricks and roof tiles primarily in Europe and North America. The company sells its products directly, as well as through building material traders.
Wall clay blocks: Clay Blocks are used for load-bearing exterior and interior walls, as well as for non-load-bearing partition walls or fillwork. The company clay blocks for walls are sold under the POROTHERM brand.
Roof: The company offers clay roof tiles to cover pitched roofs, under the KORAMIC brand. It offers a line of special tiles and ceramic accessories for each type of tile, including ridge tiles and verge tiles. It also offers non-ceramic accessories for roofs with KoraTech. The KoraTech line includes products, such as sturmFIX, a new fixation system developed by KORAMIC, and KoraFlex, an aluminum connection and flashing roll.
Through its 50% holding in Bramac, the company also produces concrete roof tiles that are used to cover pitched roofs, primarily in Austria and the southeast region of Europe. The main areas of application for these products are found in new residential construction. It also serves the concrete roof tile market in Great Britain with the acquisition of Sandtoft Ltd.
Facade - facing bricks: Facing bricks are used in visible brick architecture: facades and interior walls are made from or covered with these bricks. Its facing bricks are sold under the TERCA brand. Corium is a ceramic facade system that can be used in both new construction and renovation. ArGeTon is the companys brand for rear-ventilated ceramic facade boards, which permit the ideal combination of traditional clay building materials with contemporary building products, such as glass, aluminum or steel.
Pavers: Pavers by the company are produced as clinkers made of clay or as concrete pavers and slabs. These materials are used by homeowners (for driveways, paths, terraces and garden design), as well as in public areas (sidewalks, open areas and pedestrian zones). Its payers are offered under TERCA and SEMMELROCK brands.
Wienerberger AG was founded in 1819.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIENERBERGER AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIENERBERGER AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIENERBERGER AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIENERBERGER AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIENERBERGER AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wienerberger AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wienerberger AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wienerberger AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wienerberger AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wienerberger AG Industry Position Analysis
6. WIENERBERGER AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIENERBERGER AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIENERBERGER AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIENERBERGER AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIENERBERGER AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIENERBERGER AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wienerberger AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wienerberger AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wienerberger AG Major Shareholders
Wienerberger AG History
Wienerberger AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wienerberger AG Offices and Representations
Wienerberger AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wienerberger AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wienerberger AG Capital Market Snapshot
Wienerberger AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Wienerberger AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wienerberger AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wienerberger AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wienerberger AG 1-year Stock Charts
Wienerberger AG 5-year Stock Charts
Wienerberger AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wienerberger AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wienerberger AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?