- The report contains detailed information about NCI Building Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NCI Building Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NCI Building Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NCI Building Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NCI Building Systems Inc. business.
About NCI Building Systems Inc.
NCI Building Systems, Inc. manufactures and supplies metal coil coating services, metal building components, and engineered metal buildings systems. The company primarily serves the low-rise non-residential construction market (five stories or less). Its products are used in repair, retrofit and new construction activities, primarily in North America.
The company provides metal coil coating services for commercial and construction applications, servicing both internal and external customers. It supports the needs of diverse customer base, which includes general contractors and sub-contractors, developers, manufacturers, distributors and a network of approximately 5,700 authorized builders across North America.
The company has operations in three business segments: Metal coil coating; Metal components; and Engineered building systems.
Metal Coil Coating
Products: Metal coil coating consists of cleaning, treating and painting various flat-rolled metal coil material, as well as slitting and/or embossing the coils, before the steel is fabricated for use by various industrial users. Light gauge and heavy gauge steel coils that are painted, either for decorative or corrosion protection purposes, are used in the building industry by manufacturers of metal components and engineered building systems. In addition, these painted steel coils are used by manufacturers of other steel products, such as water heaters, lighting fixtures and ceiling grids. The company cleans, treats, and coats hot-rolled metal coils and light gauge metal for third parties for a variety of applications, including construction products, heating and air conditioning systems, water heaters, lighting fixtures, ceiling grids, office furniture and other products. The company provides both toll coating services and package coating.
Sales, Marketing and Customers: The companys customers include other manufacturers of engineered building systems and metal components, as well as light gauge steel coils for steel mills and metal service centers that supply the painted coils to various industrial users, including manufacturers of engineered building systems, metal components, lighting fixtures, ceiling grids, water heaters, and other products.
The company markets metal coil coating products under the brand names Metal Coaters and Metal-Prep and sells products and services principally to manufacturers of painted steel products and steel mills, as well as to its own metal components and engineered building systems segments
Products: Metal components include metal roof and wall systems, metal partitions, metal trim, doors and other related accessories. These products are used in new construction and in repair and retrofit applications for industrial, commercial, institutional, agricultural and rural uses. Metal components are used in a variety of construction applications, including purlins and girts, roofing, standing seam roofing, walls, doors, trim and other parts of traditional buildings, as well as in architectural applications and engineered building systems.
Purlins and girts are medium gauge, roll-formed steel components, which builders use for secondary structural framing. Its metal components consist of individual components, including secondary structural framing, metal roof and wall systems, and associated metal trims. The company sells directly to contractors or end users for use in the building industry, including the construction of metal buildings. It also stocks and markets metal component parts for use in the maintenance and repair of existing buildings. Specific component products that the company manufactures include metal roof and wall systems, purlins, girts, partitions, header panels, and related trim and screws. The company also develops and markets products such as Insulated Panel Systems (IPS), Eco-efficient panel systems, Soundwall, Nu-Roof system, and Energy Star cool roofing.
Sales, Marketing and Customers: The company sells metal components directly to regional manufacturers, contractors, subcontractors, distributors, lumberyards, cooperative buying groups, and other customers un
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NCI Building Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NCI Building Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NCI Building Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NCI Building Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NCI Building Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NCI BUILDING SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NCI Building Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NCI Building Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NCI Building Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
NCI Building Systems Inc. History
NCI Building Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NCI Building Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
NCI Building Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NCI Building Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NCI Building Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NCI Building Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
NCI Building Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NCI Building Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NCI Building Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NCI Building Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NCI Building Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NCI Building Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NCI Building Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NCI Building Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?