- The report contains detailed information about Kingspan Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kingspan Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kingspan Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kingspan Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kingspan Group plc business.
About Kingspan Group plc
Kingspan Group plc manufactures various products for the construction industry. Kingspan has manufacturing and distribution operations throughout Europe, the Far East and the United States.
In May 2005, the company announced the acquisition of Advanced Thermal Composites, Ltd., which manufactures an integrated range of products for the construction industry.
In March 2005, Kingspan Group Plc announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% of Century Homes.
Kingspan develops and markets insulated cladding panels in the U.K. and Irish markets. These products are used as roof and wall cladding solutions in a range of projects, but mainly on industrial, distribution, retail and leisure developments. There are four manufacturing locations servicing markets in the U.K., Ireland, Western Europe and Central Europe. Kingspan insulated roof and wall systems provide a range of solutions that offer distinctive architectural statements, which express aesthetic proportions for the use of horizontal or vertical geometry.
Structural products are suitable for most commercial and industrial applications and a number are specifically designed for refurbishment. The main products for these applications are Floordeck, Purlins and Rails, Channel Systems, Roof Tile and Flat to Pitch Overroof.
Lightweight structural products are used in steel frame, modular and refurb buildings. These are supplied principally to the manufacturers of modular and structural steel buildings mainly in the U.K., Ireland and Western European markets. These products are supplied from four plants in the U.K., Ireland and Central Europe.
Kingspan fabricates products to suit each specific project, from aluminum, galvanized, or pre-coated steels, with polyester powder coated/syntha pulvin finish.
The company offers integrated bespoke architectural feature components for a range of building envelope accessories. A range of standard accessories are also available that include rainwater systems, flashings, window details, bullnose features, soakers, canopy and column casings, barge boards, louvres, etc.
Overroofing: Flat to pitched roofing system is an efficient solution for leaking roofs providing a new pitched overroof, which extends the life of the building, whilst providing an attractive alternative.
Purlins and Rails: Multibeam is a lightweight cladding support system for industrial and commercial buildings.
Channels/Sections: Multichannel universal channel sections provide structural solutions for many applications from prefabricated accommodation units to mezzanine floors.
Floordeck: Multideck is one of Europes profiled metal floordecking. It provides modern floor construction solutions for industrial and commercial applications. Due to its profile, Multideck requires less concrete than other decks to achieve any given floor slab thickness.
Kingspan are eliminating construction site problems associated with meeting building programmes, build quality and site safety by producing factory manufactured solutions and systems off-site.
Kingspan manufactures a range of rigid insulation products for use in the construction and related industries. Its products divide into three categories, namely insulation boards for the industrial, commercial and housing market, insulation products aimed at HVAC and process industries, together with the Tek House System for the domestic market. The board products are supplied mainly to the UK and Irish markets.
Insulation Boards and SIP panels are supplied to industrial and commercial building projects and domestic housing. The products servicing the HVAC and process industries are supplied on a worldwide basis to projects such as airports and hotels in areas of high humidity and on Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) projects.
Building Fabric Insulation Applications: Kingspan specializes in the solution of insulation problems and offers a range of products available from any UK or Irish manufacturer.
The range of roof, wall and floor insulants offers premium performance phenolic insulation; high performance r
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kingspan Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kingspan Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kingspan Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kingspan Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kingspan Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KINGSPAN GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kingspan Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kingspan Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kingspan Group plc Major Shareholders
Kingspan Group plc History
Kingspan Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kingspan Group plc Offices and Representations
Kingspan Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kingspan Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kingspan Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Kingspan Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Kingspan Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kingspan Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kingspan Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kingspan Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Kingspan Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Kingspan Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kingspan Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kingspan Group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?