- The report contains detailed information about Insituform Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Insituform Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Insituform Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Insituform Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Insituform Technologies Inc. business.
About Insituform Technologies Inc.
Insituform Technologies, Inc. provides proprietary technologies and services for rehabilitating sewer, water, energy and mining piping systems and the corrosion protection of industrial pipelines.
The company offers solutions for rehabilitating aging or deteriorating pipelines and protecting new pipelines from corrosion. Its business activities include research and development, manufacturing, distribution, installation, coating and insulation, cathodic protection, and licensing. The companys products and services are utilized and performed in approximately 36 countries across six continents.
Pipeline System Rehabilitation Sewer and Water
The companys Insituform CIPP Process for the rehabilitation of sewers, pipelines and other conduits utilizes a custom-manufactured tube, or liner, made of synthetic fiber. After the tube is saturated (impregnated) with a thermosetting resin mixture, it is installed in the host pipe by various processes, and the resin is then cured, by heat using hot water or steam, forming a new rigid pipe within a pipe.
The companys iPlus Infusion Process is a trenchless method used for the rehabilitation of small-diameter sewer pipelines, whereby a felt liner is continuously impregnated with liquid, thermosetting resin through a proprietary process. The liner is then pulled into the host pipe, inflated with air and cured with steam.
The companys iPlus Composite Process is a trenchless method used for the rehabilitation of large-diameter sewer pipelines, where the felt liner is reinforced with carbon or glass fiber, impregnated with liquid, thermosetting resin, inverted into place and cured with hot water or steam.
The companys InsituMain System is a cured-in-place pipe solution for pressure pipes. The InsituMain System is for water mains and force mains up to 36-inches in diameter, can negotiate bends and is pressure-rated up to 150+ psi.
The companys InsituGuard, InsituFlex, and InsituFold Processes are methods of rehabilitating transmission and distribution water mains using high-density polyethylene liners. Inserted into a new or existing pipeline by its proprietary installation processes, the liners are continuous and installed against the inner wall of the host pipe, thereby isolating the flow stream from the host pipe wall and eliminating internal corrosion.
The companys Thermopipe Lining System is a polyester-reinforced polyethylene lining system for the rehabilitation of distribution water mains. The factory-folded C shape liner is winched into the host pipe from a reel and reverted with air and steam. Once inflated and heated, the liner forms a close-fit within the host pipe, creating a jointless, leak-free lining system.
The companys iTAP Process is a robotic method for reinstating service connections from inside a relined pipe. The service connections are restored by excavating each service connection when a water distribution main is renewed with a trenchless process. iTAP provides a non-disruptive solution for relined pipe.
The companys Insituform RPP Process is a trenchless technology used for the rehabilitation of sewer force mains and industrial pressure pipelines. The felt tube is reinforced with glass and impregnated with liquid, thermosetting resin, after which it is inverted with water and cured with hot water to form a structural, jointless pipe within the host pipe.
The companys Insituform PPL Process is an ANSI/NSF 61 certified trenchless technology used for the rehabilitation of drinking water and industrial pressure pipelines. A glass-reinforced liner is impregnated with an epoxy resin, inverted with water and cured with hot water to form a jointless pipe lining within the host pipe.
Sliplining is a method used to push or pull a new pipeline into an old one. With segmented sliplining, short segments of pipe are joined to form the new pipe. For gravity sewer rehabilitation, these short segments can often be joined in a manhole or access structure, eliminating the need for a pulling pit.
Pipeline System Rehabilitation and Protection Energy and Mining
The companys TiteLiner process is a method of lining new
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Insituform Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Insituform Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Insituform Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Insituform Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Insituform Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Insituform Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Insituform Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Insituform Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Insituform Technologies Inc. History
Insituform Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Insituform Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Insituform Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Insituform Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Insituform Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Insituform Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Insituform Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Insituform Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Insituform Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Insituform Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Insituform Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Insituform Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Insituform Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Insituform Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?