- The report contains detailed information about EMCOR Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EMCOR Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EMCOR Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EMCOR Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EMCOR Group Inc. business.
About EMCOR Group Inc.
EMCOR Group, Inc. provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services worldwide. The company provides services to a range of commercial, industrial, utility and institutional customers through approximately 75 operating subsidiaries and joint venture entities.
The company focuses on providing construction services relating to electrical and mechanical systems in facilities of all types. It provides services for the operation, maintenance and management of various aspects of such facilities, commonly referred to as facilities services.
The company designs, integrates, installs, start-up, operates, and maintains various electrical and mechanical systems, including electric power transmission and distribution systems; premises electrical and lighting systems; low-voltage systems, such as fire alarm, security and process control systems; voice and data communications systems; roadway and transit lighting and fiber optic lines; heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and clean-room process ventilation systems; fire protection systems; plumbing, process and piping systems; water and wastewater treatment systems; and central plant heating and cooling systems.
The companys facilities services businesses, which support the operation of a customers facilities, include industrial maintenance and services; outage services to utilities and industrial plants; commercial and government site-based operations and maintenance; military base operations support services; mobile maintenance and services; facilities management; installation and support for building systems; technical consulting and diagnostic services; small modification and retrofit projects; retrofit projects to comply with clean air laws; program development, management and maintenance for energy systems; and shop and on-site field services for refineries and petrochemical plants.
These facilities services are provided to a range of commercial, industrial, utility and institutional facilities, including those to which the company also provides construction services and others to which construction services are provided by others. The company provides construction services and facilities services directly to corporations, municipalities and other governmental entities, owners/developers, and tenants of buildings. It also provides these services indirectly by acting as a subcontractor to general contractors, systems suppliers, property managers and other subcontractors.
The company provides electrical and mechanical construction services for both large and small installation and renovation projects. Its projects include those for institutional use, such as water and wastewater treatment facilities, hospitals, correctional facilities, and research laboratories; for industrial use, such as pharmaceutical plants, steel, pulp and paper mills, chemical, food, automotive and semiconductor manufacturing facilities and oil refineries; for transportation projects, such as highways, airports and transit systems; for commercial use, such as office buildings, data centers, hotels, casinos, convention centers, sports stadiums, shopping malls and resorts; and for power generation and energy management projects.
The company performs services pursuant to contracts with owners, such as corporations, municipalities and other governmental entities, general contractors, systems suppliers, construction managers, developers, other subcontractors and tenants of commercial properties. It also installs and maintains lighting for streets, highways, bridges and tunnels, traffic signals, computerized traffic control systems, and signal and communication systems for mass transit systems in metropolitan areas. In addition, in the United States, the company manufactures and installs sheet metal air handling systems for both its own mechanical construction operations and for unrelated mechanical contractors. The company also maintains welding and pipe fabrication shops in support of its mechanical operations.
The companys United States facilities services and other segments, provide facilities services to a range of commercial, industri
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMCOR GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMCOR GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMCOR GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMCOR GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMCOR GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EMCOR Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EMCOR Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EMCOR Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EMCOR Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EMCOR Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMCOR GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMCOR GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMCOR GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMCOR GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMCOR GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMCOR GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EMCOR Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EMCOR Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EMCOR Group Inc. Major Shareholders
EMCOR Group Inc. History
EMCOR Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EMCOR Group Inc. Offices and Representations
EMCOR Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EMCOR Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EMCOR Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EMCOR Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
EMCOR Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EMCOR Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EMCOR Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EMCOR Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EMCOR Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EMCOR Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EMCOR Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EMCOR Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?