- The report contains detailed information about Orion Marine Group, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orion Marine Group, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orion Marine Group, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orion Marine Group, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orion Marine Group, Inc business.
About Orion Marine Group, Inc
Orion Marine Group, Inc. is a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides a range of marine construction services on, over and under the water along the Gulf Coast, the Atlantic Seaboard, and in the Caribbean Basin.
The company provides a range of heavy civil marine construction services. In addition, it provides dredging, repair and maintenance, and other specialty services.
Marine Construction Services
These services include construction of marine transportation facilities, marine pipelines, bridges and causeways, and marine environmental structures.
Marine transportation facility construction projects include public port facilities for container ship loading and unloading; cruise ship port facilities; private terminals; special-use Navy terminals, recreational use marinas and docks, and other marine-based facilities. These projects consist of steel or concrete fabrication dock or mooring structures designed for durability and longevity, and involve driving piles of concrete, pipe or sheet pile up to 90 feet below the surface to provide a foundation for the port facility that the company subsequently constructs on the piles. The company also provides on-going maintenance and repair, inspection services, emergency repair, and demolition and salvage to such facilities.
The companys marine pipeline service projects include the installation and removal of underwater buried pipeline transmission lines; installation of pipeline intakes and outfalls for industrial facilities; construction of pipeline outfalls for wastewater and industrial discharges; river crossing and directional drilling; creation of hot taps and tie-ins; and inspection, maintenance and repair services.
The companys bridge and causeway projects include the construction, repair and maintenance of all types of bridges and causeways, as well as the development of fendering systems in marine environments, and it serves as the prime contractor for these projects, some of which may be design-build contracts. These projects involve fabricating steel or concrete structures designed for durability, and involve driving piles of concrete, pipe or sheet pile to create support for the concrete deck roadways that the company subsequently constructs on the piles. These piles can exceed 50 inches in diameter, can range up to 170 feet in overall length, and are often driven 90 feet into the sea floor. The company also provides ongoing maintenance and repair, as well as emergency repair, to bridges, pile supports, and fendering systems for bridges.
Dredging is integral to capital and maintenance projects, including maintenance for previously deepened waterways and harbors to remove silt, sand and other accumulated sediments; construction of breakwaters, jetties, canals and other marine structures; deepening ship channels and wharves to accommodate larger and deeper draft ships; containing erosion of wetlands and coastal marshes; land reclamation; and beach nourishment and creation of wildlife refuges. The company maintains multiple specialty dredges of various sizes and specifications to meet customer needs.
The companys specialty services include salvage, demolition, surveying, towing, diving and underwater inspection, excavation and repair. Its diving services are performed in shallow water with little to no visibility and include inspections, salvage and pile restoration and encapsulation. Survey services include surveying pipelines and performing hydrographic surveys which determine the configuration of the floors of bodies of water and detect and identify wrecks and obstructions.
The company operates and maintains a diverse equipment fleet that includes the following: barges, dayboats, tugs, dredges, and cranes.
The companys customers include federal, state and local governmental agencies in the Unites States, as well as private commercial and industrial enterprises in the U.S. and the Caribbean Basin. Its major customer in 2009 included the US Army Corps of Engineers.
In January 2010, Seagull Services, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company purchased the membership interests of T.W. LaQuay Dredging, LLC (TWLD), a Texas limited liability company, from LaQuay Holdings, Inc.; all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Industrial Channel and Dock, Company and Commercial Channel and Dock Company; and certain parcels of real property located in Calhoun County, Port Lavaca, Texas.
Orion Marine Group, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orion Marine Group, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orion Marine Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orion Marine Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orion Marine Group, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orion Marine Group, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORION MARINE GROUP, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orion Marine Group, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orion Marine Group, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orion Marine Group, Inc Major Shareholders
Orion Marine Group, Inc History
Orion Marine Group, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orion Marine Group, Inc Offices and Representations
Orion Marine Group, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orion Marine Group, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orion Marine Group, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Orion Marine Group, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Orion Marine Group, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orion Marine Group, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orion Marine Group, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orion Marine Group, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Orion Marine Group, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Orion Marine Group, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orion Marine Group, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orion Marine Group, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?