- The report contains detailed information about Toray Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toray Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toray Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toray Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toray Industries Inc. business.
About Toray Industries Inc.
Toray Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacture, processing, and sale of fibers and textiles, plastics and chemicals, IT-related products, and carbon fiber composite materials. The company also offers products related to the environment and engineering, and life sciences businesses.
Fibers and Textiles: The company offers nylon, polyester, acrylics of filament yarns, staple fibers, spun yarns, woven and knitted fabrics of nylon, polyester, and acrylics; non-woven fabrics; and man-made suede, apparel products.
Plastics & Chemicals: The company offers nylon, ABS, PBT, PPS and other resins and molded products polyolefin foam; polyester, polypropylene, PPS, and other films and processed film products; raw materials for synthetic fibers and plastics; gypsum; zeolite catalysts; fine chemicals, such as raw materials for pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals; and veterinary medicine.
IT-related Products: The company offers films and plastic products for information and telecommunication related products; electronic circuits and semiconductor related materials; color filters for LCDs and related materials and equipment; materials for plasma display panels; magnetic recording materials; and graphic materials and related equipment.
Carbon Fiber Composite Materials: The company offers carbon fibers, carbon fiber composite materials, and their molded products.
Environment and Engineering: The company provides comprehensive engineering; condominiums; industrial equipment and machinery; environmental equipment; water treatment membranes and related equipments; and materials for housing, building and civil engineering applications.
Life Science and Other Businesses: The company offers pharmaceuticals and medical products. It also provides analysis, physical evaluation, and research related services.
Toray Industries, and its wholly owned subsidiary Toray Fine Chemicals, and Sinopec Asset Management would establish a joint venture, Cangzhou Toray Fine Chemicals, to produce and sell dimethylsulfoxide in China. The joint venture, owned 60% by Toray Fine Chemicals and 40% by Sinopec Asset Management, would be located in Cangzhou city, Hebei province, and would take over Sinopec Asset Management's existing dimethyl sulphide facility, an intermediate in DMSO production, and construct a 10,000 t/year DMSO plant.
Toray Industries, Inc. was founded in 1926.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toray Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toray Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toray Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toray Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toray Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toray Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toray Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toray Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Toray Industries Inc. History
Toray Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toray Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Toray Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toray Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toray Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Toray Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Toray Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toray Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toray Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toray Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Toray Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Toray Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toray Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toray Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?