- The report contains detailed information about Quimpac SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quimpac SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quimpac SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quimpac SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quimpac SA business.
About Quimpac SA
Quimpac S.A. engages in the production and commercialization of salt, chemical products, and paper rolls. The company offers solid and liquid caustic soda primarily for use in paper, soap and oils, chemicals, and water treatment applications; liquid chlorine for use in solvents and cleaners, herbicides and insecticides, refrigerated fluids, plastics, chemicals, sanitary activities, and textile and paper pulp applications; and sodium hypochlorite for water treatment, bleaches, and chemical products. It also provides hydrochloric acid for chemistry and petrochemistry, water treatment, nutrition, metal surfaces conditioning, and mining and oil applications; dicalcium phosphate dehydrate used in the nutrition formulation used in breeding various animal species; ferric chloride for use in chemistry, metal surfaces conditioning, and water treatment applications; and calcium chloride used in mining, agriculture, construction and changes industry, refrigeration, and air humidity removal applications. In addition, the company offers calcium hypochlorite for use in water treatment, bleaches, and sanitary activities; and ethyl alcohol used in alcoholic beverages, perfumery, and pharmaceutics. Further, it provides salts for human consumption, industrial salts, and deicing salts. Additionally, the company offers various services, including loading and unloading of liquids from tankers; dust control and road stabilization; and chlorine bins maintenance services. It has operations primarily in Peru, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Central America, and the United States. The company, formerly known as Química del Pacífico S.A., was founded in 1964 and is based in Callao, Peru.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUIMPAC SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUIMPAC SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUIMPAC SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUIMPAC SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUIMPAC SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quimpac SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quimpac SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quimpac SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quimpac SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quimpac SA Industry Position Analysis
6. QUIMPAC SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUIMPAC SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUIMPAC SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERU PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUIMPAC SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUIMPAC SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUIMPAC SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quimpac SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quimpac SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quimpac SA Major Shareholders
Quimpac SA History
Quimpac SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quimpac SA Offices and Representations
Quimpac SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quimpac SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quimpac SA Capital Market Snapshot
Quimpac SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Quimpac SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quimpac SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quimpac SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quimpac SA 1-year Stock Charts
Quimpac SA 5-year Stock Charts
Quimpac SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quimpac SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quimpac SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?